Fridge kitty

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well today after feeding Bindi and Leopalorn and putting the leftover food in the fridge I hear a cry eccoh out and then it gets weaker, Natually I panic and look everywhere, I get my dad into doing it and soon we are up in arms as to where Leopalorn is.

We found him in the fridge.. shivering.
I picked him up and thankfully he was not very cold. God knows what would happened to him if he sayed there much longer! I'm getting a baby grate for him I'm tired of having to worry about him wonderg at will throughout our house. Having high fuctioning Autism and trying to prove to the world I can survive indepentlly is hard enouh without a kitten getting ito danger,
I'm going to limit Leopalorn's area to my room, dads room and the hallway and bathroom.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh poor baby!!!

FYI....baby gates did not work with Mooch and Noodles! Acutally 2 baby gates stacked on top and tilted at a sharp angle didn't work! Mooch would climb right up it and over! And I had 2 different kinds with different slats!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness!
I bet he gave you quite a scare! I'm glad he's safe and sound now though
And no worries hon- i'm sure many of us have had moments like that.

My former foster baby, Kenzie LOVED to help me out in kitchen...and loved to try and help herself to the food in our fridge

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, glad you found him,
i once turned around to see heyu trying to take off with a pack of hotdogs

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Panther pride

Well today after feeding Bindi and Leopalorn and putting the leftover food in the fridge I hear a cry eccoh out and then it gets weaker, Natually I panic and look everywhere, I get my dad into doing it and soon we are up in arms as to where Leopalorn is.

We found him in the fridge.. shivering.
I picked him up and thankfully he was not very cold. God knows what would happened to him if he sayed there much longer! I'm getting a baby grate for him I'm tired of having to worry about him wonderg at will throughout our house. Having high fuctioning Autism and trying to prove to the world I can survive indepentlly is hard enouh without a kitten getting ito danger,
I'm going to limit Leopalorn's area to my room, dads room and the hallway and bathroom.
That is one of my BIGGEST OCD fears!!!!!!!

I double and sometimes triple check the fridge (Sophie likes to jump up and hide in there, as if it's a game!!) I do the same with the oven after we use it!!!

moggiegirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Thank god some one was hungry! More importantly had to share this pic of CeCe!
My cat Rosie does the same thing. I told her, "Get out of there you silly cat." You can never be too careful.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you found your kitty quickly before it became a cat-cicle. LOL. I once lost my shoe and found it in the fridge, but that's another story.......

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww its okay. Leapalorn (great name!) has a wonderful owner
Many people would not have noticed for a long time. Its wonderful you and your dad were there for him.

I have had a kitten do this, too. Usually, it only takes once before they learn. It is really scary, though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yesterday Leopalorn got caught in a drawer/ he and Bindi were playing in the dawer/my dad was aranging papers and slid the drawer back in ( I had taken Bindi out beforehand lol
), unknowly Leopalorn was in there... SOMETHING told me to check and sure enough there he was.
luckily hes safe now.