My fellow chocolate lovers

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a new love in my life.

Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream (a Kroger brand)

Chocolate ice cream with soft fudge and milk chocolate cups (think reeses mini only 1/4 the size) filled with even more soft fudge.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

There is a new love in my life.

Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream (a Kroger brand)

Chocolate ice cream with soft fudge and milk chocolate cups (think reeses mini only 1/4 the size) filled with even more soft fudge.
Oh dear.... I think I'm going to have to dose up big time on lacteze tablets so I can have some!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on Prilosec for life, nothing gives me reflux anymore.
It's a wonder drug!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I'm on Prilosec for life, nothing gives me reflux anymore.
It's a wonder drug!
I take it too but it doesn't always work for me. I get better results when I'm on Protonix.

That ice cream does sound good, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm on a 40mg dose not the standard 20mg.
Mine is chronic and was giving me ulcers.
But I get a 6 months supply of it every time my parents go to Mexico, otherwise I'd never be able to afford it now that it's OTC.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a partial carton of Extreme Moose Tracks in my freezer, right now. It is next to the Haagen-Daz Triple Chocolate and the chocolate Dove Bars, dipped in dark chocolate.

Haagen-Daz Mayan Chocolate (dark and bitter, with a whiff of cinnamon) and Godiva Belgian Dark Chocolate are wonderful, too.

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oooh, I could really go for some chocolate chip icecream right about now. Especially the type with the big chunky chips like Haagen Daz or Breyers.

Chocolate is one of those wonder foods. Packed full of anti-oxidants, the darker the chocolate the better (like those 70% cacao bars). Which is great for me since I love super dark chocolate.

I've been getting those little bags of Ghiraldelhi chocolate squares. They have one that's 68% cacao I think, perfect size for when those random cravings hit throughout the day. I couldn't imagine not being able to eat chocolate. I think I'd still eat it if it killed me the next day.