Vibes for Mindy's baby

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please guys....need your special TCS vibe power for one of Mindy's kittens.
Mindy gave birth on Saturday to 4 little angels, but one of them since day one has sounded a tiny bit nasaly and been tinier and weaker than the others. I've been keeping an eye on him and he was nursing fine (or so it seemed) so I figured he'd be ok. Well, I went in today to find that mom had pushed him out of the cage.
. Obviously she senses something wrong. He was ice cold and barely moving. I rushed him to the rescue and we gave him a tiny warm fluid injection and put him immediately on a heating pad. It took him a few hours, but his little body temperature has warmed back up and he did take a bottle, but I'm still very very worried. He's only 3 days old and very weak right now. I've been keeping him constantly warm, but he keeps crawling off the heating pad. I've added numerous towels to it so it's not too warm (and I can put my hand on it for a very very long time - it's only slightly warm, it's definitely not too hot). Problem is everytime he crawls off his body temperature starts to go cold again. He is also very dehydrated, but we're hoping between the fluid injection and the fact that he's now taking a bottle that he'll come out of that. I'm just so worried cause he's so little. Their tiny bodies are so fragile at this age.

Please send some serious vibes that this little one starts to improve.

Poor little thing.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending {{{{{healing & strength prayers and vibes}}}}} for Mindy's kitten, and {{{{calming prayers and vibes}}}} out to you!!
Susan

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitter and I are sending tons and tons of you way. We hope that the baby get's really big and healthy and has a great furever home someday!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWW poor little one!
I`m praying this one thrives......maybe find a box just the size of the heating pad so he can`t gett off????
I know your heart is probably very attached to the wee baby after all of this....(Does`nt take very long, does it?)
Maybe nothing is really "wrong" so much as it is the runt and small....keep the hope and keep us informed as to progress.
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

AWWW poor little one!
I`m praying this one thrives......maybe find a box just the size of the heating pad so he can`t gett off????
I know your heart is probably very attached to the wee baby after all of this....(Does`nt take very long, does it?)
Maybe nothing is really "wrong" so much as it is the runt and small....keep the hope and keep us informed as to progress.
Linda
The kitten is still with me and has made it through the day
He picks his head up, crawls off the heating pad, and has eaten, but he's still struggling.
I just want to see some kind of improvement - more activity? growth? anything.

It's going to be a long night........

Please let him make it through the night.....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending tons of hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you and the little kitty, I hope he does ok.

Please keep us posted on how he is doing too.

:hu gs:

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww. Bless his little heart.
I will keep my fingers(and toes, and paws) crossed that he makes it thru this!!

MANY for him to build up his strength.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He made it through the night!!
and he seems much stronger this morning. I fed him every 3 hours last night and he ate like a little banchy (sp?). I put a stuffed animal in with him and he seems more content. He wobbles his way over to it and curls up on it. It must feel like mom.
Poor little guy.
I can get him to pee after every feeding through stimulation, but he hasn't done #2 yet, so I gotta keep an eye out for that. His stomach isn't hard, but still makes me nervous. He's also still a little dehydrated so bringing him for another round of lactaid ringers (sp?) at the rescue this morning. He perks up even more after that.
Your vibes are all definitely working!!!! Keep em coming!
I just knew you guys had special powers.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

He made it through the night!!
and he seems much stronger this morning. I fed him every 3 hours last night and he ate like a little banchy (sp?). I put a stuffed animal in with him and he seems more content. He wobbles his way over to it and curls up on it. It must feel like mom.
Poor little guy.
I can get him to pee after every feeding through stimulation, but he hasn't done #2 yet, so I gotta keep an eye out for that. His stomach isn't hard, but still makes me nervous. He's also still a little dehydrated so bringing him for another round of lactaid ringers (sp?) at the rescue this morning. He perks up even more after that.
Your vibes are all definitely working!!!! Keep em coming!
I just knew you guys had special powers.
Yay!!! I was wondering about the poor lil guy. I am so glad hes made it thru another night!!! that he continues to get strong!!!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tons of strengthening vibes coming his way... and some for a poopie too

Keep us updated on the little guys progress.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great news! Hope he doesn`t have anything serious wrong.

You must be so tired.

Vibes for little baby