Plant Chewing Prevention

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any Ideas on how to keep Binks from destroying the house plants? She has her own Kitty Grass but the other plants are just too tempting i guess. I have been searching for bitter tasting sprays on the net, but can not find any. May be one of you fine people might have a home remedy? Thank you.

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Move the plants to somewhere less accessible (like a shelf with no other room on it except for plant pots).

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just mist the leaves and sprinkle black pepper on them. Ever since I've started doing it I haven't found any barfed up spider plant on the floor. Hope this works for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I just mist the leaves and sprinkle black pepper on them. Ever since I've started doing it I haven't found any barfed up spider plant on the floor. Hope this works for you.
thank you kindly, I will try that. I never realy never kept many house house plants. But i have just moved into a new place and have space for them. thankx

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

i will have to try this one as iv had many spider plants die from the cats eating them
just took a cutting from me mums one as i wanted to try again, well its dead lol