Kitten Here!

tempteq

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I have 2 lil 'uns - Cat (3 y/o spayed female) and Milo (8-9 month old neutered male). We got Cat 2 years ago from the MSPCA and Milo about 2 months ago from a group that works to rehome feral cats and kittens that can be socialized enough to be adopted.

I frequently call Cat by the name her previous owner gave her - Lily. My SO was not big on the idea of getting a cat, but he said as long as I would take complete care of her and he could name her, he'd let me adopt. So her name is Cat. Although, I do love the name Lily so it sticks around. Obviously, my SO was so smitten by Cat that we now share the care of both the babies.

Here's a picture (about a month and a half old) of when we first introduced the cats to each other - don't want to overload you with pics! (Although it's my friends and family who are tired of seeing kitty pictures, I'm sure you folks have a much higher tolerance! Hehe!!):

More pictures here!:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1046436...7600983404516/

Look forward to meeting all you folks!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's clear one thing up right away: you can't post too many pictures on this site -- you don't have time to take that many!

That said, WELCOME! Your sweeties are lovely. Hope you enjoy your time here.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to the forum. Cute pics, its good to see they get on so well, was it always that way?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tempteq

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Boo-berry

Welcome! Your babies are adorable! Don't you love it when they stretch out on their backs like that?
That's definitely one of my fave poses.

I really love that Milo does it because Cat seems to think that she's way too elegant and dignified to be lying spread out like that with no shame.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tempteq

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kalikat

Hello & welcome to the forum. Cute pics, its good to see they get on so well, was it always that way?
Thanks!

I remember it being a rough first few weeks (on me! haha), but I have to say they did pretty much get along from the get-go. I would say we isolated Milo (orange) about a week where they only had short supervised visits with each other.

The napping next to each other happened about a week after we left them together all the time.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your fur family to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww, what a sweet picture!!

Welcome to TCS
Your babies are precious!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and hello to you and your kitties
what a total darlings
you'll just love it here, theres lots to do and see

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
INDEED they ARE ADORABLE! No such thing as a Photo overload! LOL! I loved each and every photo!

WELCOME!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...your babies are gorgeous!
Welcome to all of you to TCS!

If you have any qeustions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.