Three free doses of FRONTLINE

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I am a member at a free sample site and this was one of the newest links added today. I have signed up for it and so have a few people on my other site. I thought you all would want it.

All you have to do is sign up for the newsletter from Petfinder and you will get the freebie. The link for the freebie is at the bottom of the page on the left hand side. Enjoy! (ONLY FOR USA)

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=8838040

Also for those of you who like samples in general here is the link to the site I belong to. I have sent away for a ton of the hair care products and have started to recieve some of them. We all love free things.
This site includes the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
There is something for everyone.

http://www.mysavings.com/

*Mods move if not in the right place

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I signed up but I don't see anywhere saying about me getting free frontline after I signed up.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitytize

I signed up but I don't see anywhere saying about me getting free frontline after I signed up.
Me too, is there anything else you need to do???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As long as you use the registered link at the bottom of the page you should get it. I went and looked through the forum about this one and everyone said the same thing. ONe thing I have heard is that everyon ehas had sucsess in the past with petfinder.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, through the link you will see a box that says the following

"Sign up for our monthly newsletter and get:

Three free doses of FRONTLINE Â[emoji]174[/emoji]
Fun tips
Animal welfare updates
Special offers from Petfinder partners.

Plus, when you Sign up it shows our sponsors you applaud their support of homeless pets.

Â[emoji]174[/emoji]Frontline is a registered trademark of Merial. Â[emoji]169[/emoji]2007 Merial Limited, Duluth, GA. All rights reserved. FLE-7-PROPETFPROMO"

There is no confermation that you will get it but I have read that they do come through.

I hope this helps.

rugthugs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sigh. I signed up but didn't see anything about frontline...

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I signed up, too. Looks like the offer may come through in an email later. Thanks for this
My mom could really use the frontline.

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wondered the same thing. Are you all saying that they'll email you about the Frontline? If not, how would they know what size dosage to send?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I signed up too and haven't heard anything.
Ah yes, well now they have your name and address for their junk mail list that they will sell to the world.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at it....but I thought they said "a chance to win 3 months of Frontline"
Let us know if any of you get the 3 months worth...again....wonder how they`d know what size to send....how would they know if you have a 5 pound kitten or a 50 pound dog???
Linda

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear that did not say a chance to win yesterday.

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I signed up when this was posted and it did not say chance to win. It said 3 free doses.

Kinda sneaky if you ask me.

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree, it is sneaky. I also signed up yesterday when it didn't say anything about "winning". Maybe they got too many signups to give Frontline away to everyone.

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Same here...nothing said "a chance to win". I e-mailed them, though, so we'll see if they respond. Of course, I emailed them Sunday over another issue and I still haven't heard back from them, so I'm not holding my breath.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bazkitty

I signed up when this was posted and it did not say chance to win. It said 3 free doses.

Kinda sneaky if you ask me.
Yup!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TNKittyMom

Same here...nothing said "a chance to win". I e-mailed them, though, so we'll see if they respond. Of course, I emailed them Sunday over another issue and I still haven't heard back from them, so I'm not holding my breath.
Let us know, I was going to e-mail them tomorrow if I didn't receive anything in my e-mail about these phantom "three free doses".....I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Dirty dirty ploy.

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I got a response and they've now changed it to a chance to win. Most of us agree that it did not say anything about a chance to win. Here was the email I got from them...

Dear Michelle,
Thank you for registering and for supporting Petfinder.com. The Frontline promotion is actually a once monthly drawing where they will randomly select from new registrants. Winners will be notified via the email they provided at registration. In the meantime we would like to offer you a bumper sticker to show off your support of the adoption of homeless pets. If you would like this, please let us know what address to send this to. Thanks!
Cary

Cary Moran
Public Relations Coordinator
[email protected]
http://www.petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!

So that I can better assist you, please include original correspondence in your replies. Thank you!
It's just convenient that what we saw isn't even showing on the site now. It didn't say anything about a chance to win.