Kitten eating now :)

andrea742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well I named him Beauford. I was holding him the other day patting him on the back, he turned over and I accidently patted his tummy and he PEED on me

He is getting around good too! I have ferrets and I keep them in a huge cage. I can divide it so I did. I put the ferrets on the top level and the kitten gets the bottom level. He is having a blast in there, even though he kinda trips over his own feet every now and then. He loves my dogs and they love him. I don't let him on the floor with them because of the huge size difference. But they lick him when I'm holding him and when he is in his in the bottom part of the cage. So funny, he rolls over and grabs them by the nose and they hold really still until he lets go.

He has also started to eat on his own some now too! But I'm still giving him his bottle, I want to make sure he get all his goodies that he needs.

He even pottys, well mostly by himself now.

Here is a video of him drinking his milk...
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.s...bucket.com/albums/v204/Pogiebate/4f69393f.flv"></embed>

LOL he gets really mad when I accidently touch him anywhere on his head while he is on the bottle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

andrea742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oops having problems with the video LOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

andrea742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks! How did you get that to run? LOL

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwwww what a cute name for a kitty!!!
People just get more and more creative with their kitty names!!! I love it!!!