Not much going on today here..its going to be a lovely day though

It is:

So, I hope you all have a cutesy schmootsie day

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!!
The suns shining here but not sure for how long.

I'm shattered today. I've been a social butterfly since friday

This is my last week at work as well because i finish for my holly berry's on friday for 2 weeks!!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

It's going to rain all day here, but I don't mind that one bit!!! The ACs can get turned off because the rain is cooling everything down.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

rugthugs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning!
Can't say what the weather will do here-a good guess is hot and sticky-ah, summertime.
Looking forward to super day of changing diapers, making formula, and cleaning litterboxes! Oh, yes, and plan to spend another good hour closely examining large bengal queen while she rolls and grabs my shoes and hands with her very large sharp claws while I'm thinking "is she pregnant or isn't she? is she or isn't she?"
Oh, and yes, i really must attend to these mysterious spots in the carpet-been on my list for weeks now. I believe they were fudgesicle related.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening everyone. Well today has been a cracker day, rainy season officially ended yesterday. Neko ripped a cockroach in 1/2 just before. I hate those damn things, its the worst part of this country.

Other than that, just another day in the week.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Should be another nice day before it heats up again for the week. No special plans. Gotta wish the brother-in-law a happy birthday.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blah blah blah back to work.
I'm going to smoosh my cats and wish them a happy cutie wootsie day!
Have a good day/evening everyone!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goooood morning cat peeps!

I've got an errand list to attend to today. First stop is the post office (to mail my hair for Locks of Love...yes I still havne't done that!!!
). Then I'll be off the the Trailer Supply place that is only open from 8-5 Monday to Friday for a new vent thingy for where my stove exits the house. The old one broke when DH was taking it off to get out the wasp nests and stuff. Yay. Then I can make it to Walmart for Grocery shopping and a quick stop by another grocery store for meat!

By then I'll be ready to come home for sure!

Oh and I'm expecting the HR lady to call me from my old company! ***taps fingers on desk***

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh did I mention it's cloudy and only 70 degrees!!!! The high today is only supposed to be 74!!! And were supposed to have some showers, though I think those my have passed through in the night.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning, couple of cats woke me up after 2 hours of sleep cause its there wet food time, grrrrr

so throwing a load of wash , then heading back to bed

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day all. Gorgeous day to be outside, but I am stuck at work. DH has the day off with the boys and they are going on a picnic today. I hope he remembered to put sunscreen on them.

Had a nice weekend. Spend the day at the cottage on Saturday, so while I had a lovely day, I am a day behind in reading my HP7. I am only on page 350. I have to stay away from the HP spoiler thread. It is tempting me, but so far so good.

I plan on eating junk all day today becuase after my surgery tomorrow I won't have any "treats" for a long time.

Hope everyone has a good day!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Monday everyone... is that even possible?

Unfortunately the dreaded work week begins. It didn't help to wake up to a gloomy day. It has been raining hard here non-stop all morning!

Work has been so slow so far... not much work to be done and very few calls coming in. Today seenms like it is going to be very long, boo.

Hopefully tomorrow will be nice so I can actually get to the beach.

Can't wait to get home to give Roxie some squisshes for cutesy wootie day!!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a grrrrrrrrreat weekend! I know I did

It's monsoon season here... so everyday it's hot, then it gets a little humid, then we have storms at night! Too bad the storms are when I'm sleeping, so I miss it every time.
So in the weather forcast it shows rain for the next week! We need it here in the desert!

For those of you who keep track: I turned in my keys on Friday to my old place. He said the place looked GREAT! My dad (who is a painter) had to touch up a couple of places where the couch had rubbed the wall... The landlord said that today (monday) he would write me a check for my deposit!!! I thought he was going to be a complete jerk and keep all my money!!!

Well, have a good day everyone!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a grrrrrrrrreat weekend! I know I did

It's monsoon season here... so everyday it's hot, then it gets a little humid, then we have storms at night! Too bad the storms are when I'm sleeping, so I miss it every time.
So in the weather forcast it shows rain for the next week! We need it here in the desert!

For those of you who keep track: I turned in my keys on Friday to my old place. He said the place looked GREAT! My dad (who is a painter) had to touch up a couple of places where the couch had rubbed the wall... The landlord said that today (monday) he would write me a check for my deposit!!! I thought he was going to be a complete jerk and keep all my money!!!

Well, have a good day everyone!
I'm glad you are getting your deposit back!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous day here today. Off to a bit of a late start this morning, off work and the kitties actually let me sleep in a bit.

Have a dentist appointment at 2 but after that plan just to goof off for the rest of the day.

Maybe go out to dinner tonight, and then catch a movie, Transformers or the new Harry Potter Movie. Not much of a choice it's a pretty small town.

Everyone have a good one.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm finally up... have to be at work (retail job) at 1pm, as I'm one of the closer cashiers today. JoJo is meowing at me to feed them ASAP... trying to 'train' them to not demand breakfast as soon as I put feet to floor. Yeah, right...

The weather here in Portland is low 60s (for the moment) with an expected high of low 80's. The humidity is the kicker, though: currently 84%. Ugh. Blech. So, to put Portland's weather in plain terms: hot and sticky.

Today is my Friday, as I work Thursday through Monday. Tomorrow I go to the shelter for volunteer time and then after that, I get home, guzzle tons of coffee and haul my a** to the new IKEA here in Portland for my overnight stay outside the doors. It opens Wednesday. Yes, I'm one of the insane ones, alright? I'm going to stay up all night, bonding with other IKEA addicts, and reading.

As for reading, i'm about halfway through Harry Potter. I decided I'd take it slowly. Of course, working doesn't help. I'll have it finished soon. If not by my overnight at IKEA, it will be finished by dawn Wednesday morning.

Amanda

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon.......................
I like susan had a very big social calendar this weekend starting with Neil throwing me a surprise BD party Friday nite and me dressed to the nines in grubby shorts and a sports bra and in need of a shower and shaving the legs!!
I got presents of different types of beers!!! My SIL's, BIL's and some nieces and nephews came along with my parents. I still have cake...who wants some???
THen the farmers market on Sat am, dad helped me start to dig up plants in the new front landscape area and then of course Bakker doing his disappearing act (grrrrr)
So then after 2 nites with little sleep (but with the wanderer back safely) we heading up to my BIL's house for another cookout and his daughter brought Barb from the rehab center. It was a good visit with her. But I got tired so I crashed in the house to take a nap in the living room where my nephew and his son also took a nap.
So today I pruned at a clients house for almost 6 hours straight-my hand and wrist are quite sore so I'm taking it easy for the rest of the day!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
after a delightful day at work (please note the sarcasm
), i went to Lowes and got Colin's birthday present. Then i came home and played guitar for a bit....kojak wanted to play as well- he stole my guitar pic
, then i made a bit of dinner, and now the doggies and I are watching the CMA's