Now we're officially crazy...

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were outside working in the yard tonight when a car stopped... and we were asked, "Are you the people that rescue cats?". We replied yes, thinking maybe it was someone wanting to adopt.... "Well, we found these three kittens in the woods and one of them was in a Rottweiler's mouth and we can't keep them". I was going to give them some other options because I really didn't think John would want to say yes to three more foster babies when I was interrupted with a "Of course we'll take them!".

There are two girls and a boy. The girls are grey and white, longhaired. The boy is all grey and shorthaired. I'd say they're about 10 weeks old or so. No names yet, we're working on that. Here they are (pictures are pretty blurry, I'll have better ones Tuesday).

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I really didn't think John would want to say yes to three more foster babies when I was interrupted with a "Of course we'll take them!".
I bet that surprised you

Any idea what happened to the 1 in the rotties mouth? or is it 1 of the 3 you have?

Thank you both for taking them in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any idea what happened to the 1 in the rotties mouth? or is it 1 of the 3 you have?
I'm not really sure, because she told me that there were four and she found someone to adopt the fourth one but no one she knew would take these three. So I assume that the kitten lived, and it's either the one she found a home for or one of the kittens we have now. None of them have wounds of any kind and seem very healthy for having been living in the woods.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, they are all so sweet!
They were so lucky to be brought to you.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow they are very clean for being in the woods maybe they wasnt out there to long? your a star for taking them in. and what beautys they all are. (dibs on the first little one) lol shes so pretty think im in kitty love.

shakadaka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww they are adorable ! Thank goodness they were found by nice people..and thank goodness ! they then found you bnwalker !!! indeed God Bless you, for taking them in

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww really cute - don't like longhairs to own, but the little blue/white is a doll

Better take down that "bring your kittens to me" sign in the front yard