post #151 of 178
9/14/07 at 3:52am
Huni had her kittens over 4 months ago now, all is well and so is she.
We kept asking the vet when could we have her spayed....? And they insisted that she had to have stopped feeding, and then wait another 3 weeks on to have her operation. Well because we kept 2 kittens ourselves, they have kept on having sneeky feeds, so we could not get it timed right. We have noticed of late she has put on a bit of weight and her nipples are raised ( but is that from still feeding i wonder). What if she is pregnant again...? Is it fair to put her through this again so soon. Will the vets perform an abortion and spayed her at the same time....? I feel like a bad parent - any advice please?