2000 today!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy posting to me! Everyone gets excited at every 100 so i thought i'd wait every 1000
you know, i do miss getting more avatars and titles (even though i can add my own now) those were the days

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats
Its always so exciting, I have been waiting till I get to my 5,000 post tho...it seems like its taking FOREVER
But now I have my laptop so I am ready to go

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Congrats
Its always so exciting, I have been waiting till I get to my 5,000 post tho...it seems like its taking FOREVER
But now I have my laptop so I am ready to go
Wow, you've been here 3 months less than me and you have over twice as many posts....you need a life! lol

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Wow, you've been here 3 months less than me and you have over twice as many posts....you need a life! lol
Well whenever I would come here I would go welcome the newbies, and of course fur pics...then I moved to the lounge, and then i went and seen if I could be any help in the help forums
But whats funny is whenever i was in school I was on here way more than I am now
Maybe its because whenever I was in school I would multi task
Also I was babysitting alot and well when the kids are asleep at my brothers theres nothing to do but go on the computer lol...and I mean I was babysitting every weekend pretty much for like 4-5 months
thank goodness I am done babysitting like that...3 kids ages 2,3, and 7 was rough lol !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
*throws maltesers into the air and parties*

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to add..........today I hit 300 finally!!!!
Because, well... I don't have a life!!!!!

300 is the next magic number with priveleges right?
Well whatever, I bet I'll be at 500 by the end of next week at the rate my addiction to this site has been going lately!!!

<~~~ me lately on here!