help i am frantic!!!!

kit-t-kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ok i know this is health and nutrition but i am frantic one of my 3 cats got outside this morning with no collar or ID on and i cant find him now i am like panic strikken he allways comes when you call him and i have tryed all my sounds thant he likes and he still wont answer omg please tell me this is normal cat behavior or is my kitty gone oh he is 14 monts old

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on the cat, I think. Is he neutered? If he's not neutered, then it's possible he found a female kitty that's in heat and you may not see him for a few days. Also, they sometimes frighten themselves when they get outside, and then go to a hiding place and stay there for a while. Keep going outside and calling him, and walking around... that way he'll hear your voice if he's lost and follow it. It may just take a little time. When our Bagheera escaped, she was out for three days. We finally opened all the windows, and roasted a chicken to entice her back home. We left the sliding glass door to the basement open, so that she could just come in when she got home. We just checked every so often and then closed the door when she finally made it home (the day that we roasted the chicken).

Good luck!

nightcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Depends on the cat, I think. Is he neutered? If he's not neutered, then it's possible he found a female kitty that's in heat and you may not see him for a few days. Also, they sometimes frighten themselves when they get outside, and then go to a hiding place and stay there for a while. Keep going outside and calling him, and walking around... that way he'll hear your voice if he's lost and follow it. It may just take a little time. When our Bagheera escaped, she was out for three days. We finally opened all the windows, and roasted a chicken to entice her back home. We left the sliding glass door to the basement open, so that she could just come in when she got home. We just checked every so often and then closed the door when she finally made it home (the day that we roasted the chicken).

Good luck!
Yea I agree,all you said,the roast chicken is a good idea,I've never knoen any cat to refuse roast chicken

I am glad it worked for you too catarebettter

nightcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sorry i forgot to say i hope and pray you find your kittie kit t kat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kit-t-kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yhanks every one i found him he was a little lost i went for a walk aroung the block and he emergered on my last loop home thank god but thanks for the advice he will be wering his collar 24/7

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kit-t-kat

yhanks every one i found him he was a little lost i went for a walk aroung the block and he emergered on my last loop home thank god but thanks for the advice he will be wering his collar 24/7
I'm so glad you found him!

Originally Posted by mandini

congratulations!!! I am so glad you found him.

I am missing my cat after nearly three weeks.
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that mandini.
I hope your baby surfaces soon. Maybe put up some "missing" posters? I'm sending lots of find the kitty soon vibes to you and safe and healthy and find your way home soon vibes for kitty.