TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › F1 - European Grand Prix - Germany
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

F1 - European Grand Prix - Germany

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Qualifying day and we've had some bad news - Hamilton has crashed out - hit the tyre wall and has been taken to the medical room, they think he has maybe chipped a bone in his leg/knee or foot they cant comment if he'll race tomorrow as yet.
post #2 of 17
Thread Starter 
Latest new is he is OK, no broken or chipped bones they are keeping him in for observation

So Raikkonnen is on pole and Hamilton is 10th due to the crash out which was caused by a wheel not being on properly, they have identified it was a 'wheel nut gun' not working correctly.
post #3 of 17
Good morning to all Interested in F1 Races!!

Thanks for bring the lastest news Ann!

I ´m so sorry for Lewis.....I want that Kimi won the races and obtein the pole but not by this way,.........Good vibes to Lewis a soon recovery!

woaw!!!Ferrari is in Firts row again!! so If Kimi to win again the champioship will be soooo very very interesting!!! the battle for the firts place will be sooooo fighty!!!...

Let see what happen!
post #4 of 17
Just posting wishing my main man Alonso luck in winning tomorrow

I'm sure even Hamilton will be supporting him
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
wow what a start to the race - it started raining then a torent came down all the cars were on the wrong tyres so were aqua-planing all over the place - and a new driver, Winkelhock was in the lead - aww its his 1st ever race and he was leading it, then the safety car came out and now there is so much water they have red-flagged it - so its a re-start !
post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
Just posting wishing my main man Alonso luck in winning tomorrow

I'm sure even Hamilton will be supporting him
Alonso looks like to finish at the 3rd place a the moment, race is about to be over any minute now
post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arie85 View Post
Alonso looks like to finish at the 3rd place a the moment, race is about to be over any minute now
which race are you watching - its been red-flagged due to all the rain and they havent re-started yet

Winkelhock will start in the lead for the re-start.
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
which race are you watching - its been red-flagged due to all the rain and they havent re-started yet

Winkelhock will start in the lead for the re-start.
Yep, that's the one, they said on TV when I looked race should be back in 5 minutes and that what it was indeed, only 3 laps to go now, so it should be over any minute
post #9 of 17
Oops my bad

I thought 57/60 means they passed 57 laps already, my bad
post #10 of 17
Thread Starter 
Raikkonnen out - technical problems

Alonso is in 2nd place and Hamilton is way at the back, he went out on the wrong tyres after a quick pit-stop after the re-start
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
Raikkonnen out - technical problems

Alonso is in 2nd place and Hamilton is way at the back, he went out on the wrong tyres after a quick pit-stop after the re-start
You wanted Hamilton to win?
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Alonso has won

ooooo what a race - fab !!! really enjoyed it !!!
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
Alonso has won

ooooo what a race - fab !!! really enjoyed it !!!
Yeah!! way to go Alonso!! the Spanish player has won the race just when everyone thought the Brazilian is going to do so
post #14 of 17
Congratulations to Alonso

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts m'lud
1 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes GB 70
2 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes Spa 68
3 Felipe Massa Ferrari Brz 59
4 Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari Fin 52
Everything to play for from now on, and this could be the most exciting season EVER
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
Congratulations to Alonso

Everything to play for from now on, and this could be the most exciting season EVER
yep things are hotting up for sure cant wait two weeks for the next race
post #16 of 17
I live here and i didnt even know it was on!
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
I live here and i didnt even know it was on!
oh my!... switch on tv my friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
Raikkonnen out - technical problems
Rats!........
I wished Kimi won but ......I happy that Fernando Won instead Lewis!
Why? because this way the championship to come more interesting!...

What a race!... so interesting about all kind events that happened, rain, sun, cars out of track by wet floor!..oh my so very exciting and only 13 cars at the final arrive at the final line!

Yes Ann, I can´t wait for the next round!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › F1 - European Grand Prix - Germany