My kittens, or how to make yourself crazy in 8 weeks

gomer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kittens are 11 weeks old now. THEY NEED HOMES.

Calm down Jen, calm down. Breath. I'm fine, really. I'll be okay.

Lookit my babies, aren't they cute? Don't you just want to take them home with you...you know....forever?

I love my kittehs, really, I do. I hate the thoughts of them going away, but it's a fact of life that you can only shoehorn so many animals into a 534 sq/ft house. Three dogs and five cats seems to be about the limit. I could build shelves to put them on, but that's just more dusting to do.

In case you're as crazy as I am and would like to add to your collection (perhaps one of every colour?), here are some pics. All have been well socialized with lots of people, large and small dogs, cats of varying friendliness (so they know what ROWROWRYOOOWRHIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS <slap> means), and the vet. They've been in the car and are maaaaahvelous with it. And the one (only ONE!) kitten I found a home for lives with three rotties and one other cat and just looooves them. Ely the rottie is his bestest friend.

Anywho. Pics.
Naughty (that's poor Smeggie's tail she's glomping onto)

Bobcat says 'dude, wait, what?'

I'm having a hard time finding a home for this kitten. People keep telling me he's kinda ugly and his ears are too big for his head. Plus he doesn't have a tail. I personally have my doubt about whether he's even a cat. Maybe some variety of rabbit.

Jaws coming at ya <insert ominous shark music). He's a biter. He likes to bite. Even in his sleep. I'm pretty sure he has eight rows of teeth, too. That's Simon in the background, he was the lucky one who got a home.

The bi colour girl. This is the cat version of picking your nose.

Someone's been watch too much Jet Li

Oh yeah, and I totally stacked all the kittens at 7 weeks. I even did KAT test (that's Kitten Aptitude Tests). Yeah, I'm a total dork, I can't help it.
Here's a stacked kitten sample, just to blow your mind! Look at that topline, the angulation, the swirls, he has BISS written all over him!

I think this is long enough, my ramblings will bore even those with nothing better to do on a friday night (that would be me, by the way).

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gomer

I'm having a hard time finding a home for this kitten. People keep telling me he's kinda ugly and his ears are too big for his head. Plus he doesn't have a tail. I personally have my doubt about whether he's even a cat. Maybe some variety of rabbit.

I think this is long enough, my ramblings will bore even those with nothing better to do on a friday night (that would be me, by the way).
I found your ramblings entertaining and yes, that is one ugly cat. However, my nephew likes this ugly breed of cat.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Poor Butters!! Looks like he's tired of all the kittens too.

Someone's been watch too much Jet Li

This pic is wonderful. Send it to Caption This!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, what cuties pies, (yes, even the ugly one)
Wish I could take them all off of your hands......good luck in helping them find thier furever homes!