I have a monkey,err, cat on my back!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lil miss Chloe thinks I am her purrsonal tree...err, something!! She LOVES getting up on my neck/shoulders/back!!

Yes, her nails hurt, but I stand the pain~because her is my widdle baby.
And she just wants sum lovin!!

Do you have cats that do this??

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ivory gets on the back of my desk chair, gives my shoulders a good massage (she was 4 paw declawed when I got her
) and this morning she decided chewing roughly on my head was a good thing....goofy cat.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How odd you brough this up, I have a cat on my back right now! LOL. She loves to climb on our backs, we are also personal trees...
but the nails never hurt, I trim them once per week

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my Sophie chillin on my back when I was watching tv.... the hubby grabbed the camera to catch my exhausted no-makeup self...VERY UNFLATTERING PICTURE OF ME...........but it's cute anyway!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

This is my Sophie chillin on my back when I was watching tv.... the hubby grabbed the camera to catch my exhausted no-makeup self...VERY UNFLATTERING PICTURE OF ME...........but it's cute anyway!!!!!
Awww-very cute pic!!! And you look just fine.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I miss that stage he went through of laying on my back while I was watching tv!!!! My baby's growing up!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

I miss that stage he went through of laying on my back while I was watching tv!!!! My baby's growing up!!
Not a stage here, my adult still does it all the time

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Suzy did, as a kitten, but outgrew that phase...

My RB Shasta did as a kitten, too. Don't have pics of her on my shoulder, but she'd stay up there while I worked around the kitchen, cooking, cleaning up, etc. Somewhere or other, I have a very blurry pic of her climbing my jeans, on the way up. She, too, outgrew it, but it was cute while it lasted.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww!! too cute!!
i had a little orange/white monkey *cough kitten* on my back at the shelter today when i was cleaning his cage
he thinks i'm his mommy/personal kitty tree and i think he's adorable

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Suzy did, as a kitten, but outgrew that phase...

My RB Shasta did as a kitten, too. Don't have pics of her on my shoulder, but she'd stay up there while I worked around the kitchen, cooking, cleaning up, etc. Somewhere or other, I have a very blurry pic of her climbing my jeans, on the way up. She, too, outgrew it, but it was cute while it lasted.
Awww I love it!!!!