It's a baby Tonka

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi baby Tonka!

I LOVE the Furminator!!! I get loads off my short hair kity cats, too.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I cannot see a reference to the size of the furball, but how big is it?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

It's about the size of a soda can lol
Wow, that is quite big. I am waiting for mine to arrive in the mail - I can't wait to try it out on Peedoodle!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Wow, that is quite big. I am waiting for mine to arrive in the mail - I can't wait to try it out on Peedoodle!!!
Oh you'll love it! I do.... It works on all the cats but Tonka's the only one who will sit still for it

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Hey, I have something even bigger than that living under my dining room table. Maybe I should take the hint and get one of those.
Thats what prompted me to get one.. Tonka was leaving behind small tumbleweeds when he stood up

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
whoa, I have shorthair cats, but my Mutty sheds like you wouldn't believe, what is this furminator you speak of!?!?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At this rate, it won't be long before you have a whole litter of little Tonkas floating around!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

At this rate, it won't be long before you have a whole litter of little Tonkas floating around!
Floating being the key word
When I brush him it floats through the air like dandelion seeds

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OoOOoOoo according to the website, it's available a couple of miles from here.

We're going shopping today so I'm going to have to hop into that pet store and check it out!!!

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

OoOOoOoo according to the website, it's available a couple of miles from here.

We're going shopping today so I'm going to have to hop into that pet store and check it out!!!
It's definitely worth the money.
I love it. My crew wasn't too sure about it at first, but now they're good about letting me brush them (for the most part). 5 out of 6 kitties here are short-haired and you would not believe the amount of hair I get off of them.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After seeing those pics a few days ago, I decided to get one... JoJo isn't the best at brushing, but she's long hair and with the hot and rather humid weather we've been getting here, she needs some serious grooming done.

So, I was in Petco today. I found it in the dog grooming section... eeped at the price, but figured it would probably be worth it.

Attached is the Baby JoJo that i JUST pulled off of her... minus what was on my black pants and the rug. I have pics of those too, but don't want to hijack the thread. Next time I'll continue working on her about getting the belly. She HATES having her belly rubbed, let alone groomed. I got a few strokes off the belly with the Furminator today, but not enough. Trust me, there will probably be a whole 'nuther 'kitten' just from the belly fur.

I'm sorely tempted to buy another one and donate it to our shelter... for all our longhair kitties who pass through the cattery... But i'll have to wait...

I enticed her with Feline Greenies... in my house, the next best thing to 'nip.

Next up will be Jack... he's shorthair, but I'll probably get a fair amount from him as well... I rarely get to groom him... but he may like this one... I did an extensive grooming on him when he got really sick and stopped grooming himself a couple years back. He had mats... and for a short hair... that's freaky. I knew he was really ill at that point. I got him the illness taken care of, but his mats were still there. I nearly had him shaved in a lion cut. But I got all the mats out within a week. He knew i was trying to make him feel better.

Here's the 'kitten'