Cuteness alert: Lions

alwaysaangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww! Too cute. I love big kitties. Sadly, I can't have them as pets - wouldn't be right. But they're still fun to look at.

Although, when I'm older and can afford it I may get myself a toyger so I can feel like I have a big kitty.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh how adorable are all those pics!!! I LOVE lions!!!

benthicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting those! I loved those pictures.

The best was the first one. The adult male has this look of annoyance yet love on his face.

i think my own parents used to look at me like that.

benthicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alwaysaangel

Awww! Too cute. I love big kitties. Sadly, I can't have them as pets - wouldn't be right. But they're still fun to look at.

Although, when I'm older and can afford it I may get myself a toyger so I can feel like I have a big kitty.
just wondering. what's a toyger?

alwaysaangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by benthicat

just wondering. what's a toyger?
www.toygers.org

Its a newish breed of cat.

I would usually never buy purepred anything (every animal I've ever owned has been from a shelter or I found and rescued). But the Toygers are just too beautiful and adorable. I may have to give in when I'm older and can afford it (although I'll probably buy one of the non-showable ones since I wouldn't be showing it or breeding it).

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, thanks for sharing! Those pictures were BEAUTIFUL! I can't pick a fav!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice pics! When I last went to the zoo, we seen the male lion sort of charge towards us...It was kinda scary, then we saw he was just trying to play with the female as he pounced on her, she chased him! They tussled and played, and licked each others ears in the process. It was fascinating to watch! We stayed their for awhile and waited til they wore themselves out and went to sleep. Too cute!!!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Adorable! I just hope Daddy Lion didn't eat the cubs later (they do that, you know). I love lions; my zodiac sign is Leo (no that I believe in astrology, though, but it's a cool thing to brag about--being a lion! I'm also a cat in Chinese astrology, which I love!).

Thanks for sharing.