Five years ago...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 96 degrees out and my husband's sister was pregnant. We realized we were in trouble. The whole thing had to be cut because she was going to pass out if it went long.

As we drove to the site I held his hand and realized that I wasn't nervous. Not at all. I was more in love with him that day than I'd ever been before.

We stood in front of the minister and proclaimed our love for each other.

There are tricky things about marriage, but I was never prepared to have my love for him grow in such a way. I love him more now than I ever did when we first met. He is my partner, my best friend, my ride to work, and my rock.

I don't know what I did in my last life to deserve him. It must have been something very good.

EDIT: Our anniversery it tomorrow. I most likely won't be on because of Harry Potter and other chores I have to do.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww that was sweet. Congrats on the 5th anniversary
We celebrated our 5th back in February. Time flies when with the right person. We can't believe its been 5 yrs already - still seems like yesterday (and btw we are still on our honeymoon too)

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary to you!!!

(Watch out for random mud balls...)

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Happy Anniversary to you!!!

(Watch out for random mud balls...)

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
The random mud balls better not happen when I am in my little black dress.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... thats was so touching. Congratulations on 5 beautiful years and another 50! It's amazing to feel lucky and in love everyday w/ your partner... a blessing really. Enjoy your HP tomorrow... and NO SPOILERS! hehe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aww... thats was so touching. Congratulations on 5 beautiful years and another 50! It's amazing to feel lucky and in love everyday w/ your partner... a blessing really. Enjoy your HP tomorrow... and NO SPOILERS! hehe
No problem on the spoilers... if I do post about it I'll make sure that I tell every one what that post includes.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that you have a wonderful anniversary. How nice of JK to release HP7 on your anniversary to help you celebrate!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww that was sweet ...

Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby, Heather!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was very sweet, Heather. Happy Anniversary -- and many many more to come! Have a great day.