I'm moving tomorrow & I am

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So not ready
I will be spending my day doing all the packing I should of been doing from the beginning of the week.We are not moving far but I am so nervous about this move.I worry about the cats and kids and how everyone will adjust in the new house including myself.I am a worry wart.Please send us some good vibes for our move tomorrow,I appreciate it.

-Kelly-

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fast packing

I'm moving a week from Sunday, and I've been packing since May.
I'm almost finished.

Best of luck with your move!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck!!! I hate moving so I sympathize with your pain.

Major vibes headed your way!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many good moving vibes ..............

Let the kittys adjust to just one room first before you let them explore the whole house and it will be an easier adjustment for them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Fast packing

I'm moving a week from Sunday, and I've been packing since May.
I'm almost finished.

Best of luck with your move!!!
WOW, packing since May.Give me some of that motivation would ya

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pami, you are to kind on your generous gifts.I really appreciate them and I think I may need the whole bottle of wine

Great advice on the cats.I plan on putting them in my room for the first few days then I will let them out to explore.

I did some more packing.My house now looks like either I am moving in or moving out, guess that is a good sign
I am such a mess and ready for a nap which doesn't help.UGH I cant wait for this weekend to be over all ready

Thanks for the vibes everyone

angelina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ah, I remember when I moved with kitty last year, it was a real thrill and packing it all was quite a pain
. I'm always excited about moving but once I moved I tend to miss home though, I guess that is the way it is supposed to be? Sigh.

I wish you all the best with your move

Angie.

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well my packing is almost done.My house is filled with boxes which the cats love.Not sure when I will move the cats over.Tomorrow is going to be a lot of in and out and loading and unloading so I might wait till Sunday to move over the cats and turtle.I hate moving even though I know it will be worth it in the end still stinks and I will miss this house.We bought this house as a "handy man special" my husband who is a general contractor fixed it and finally after 7 years it is done and here we go moving and starting over.We are buying my in-laws house which needs a lot of work
Did I say I hate moving

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww that is cool that you guys are fixing up houses like that.

I (like Gingersmom) happen to also be in the process of moving, too. So I have been packing things as well. Hopefully our move will be sometime next week.

Good Luck with the move, it sounds like you have got things together now.

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awww that is cool that you guys are fixing up houses like that.

I (like Gingersmom) happen to also be in the process of moving, too. So I have been packing things as well. Hopefully our move will be sometime next week.

Good Luck with the move, it sounds like you have got things together now.
My husband likes to fix houses up since its what he does for a living.I on the other hand would be more then happy to move into a house that needs no work or at least major work.It took us 7 years to finish this house.Takes time and $$$ and both are hard to find / come by with 3 kids and animals which is why it took us 7 years.......LOL I just hope it doesn't take that long on this new house.

I think I have things together now.I spent all day packing and gathering odd and ends.Moving is a lot of work, not easy.Let us know how your move goes.Best of luck in your new place

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with your move this weekend! I hate moving myself! As much as I can not wait to get out of this place, I'm gonna miss it and more than likely have some separation anxiety from it!
I guess I'll miss my little home, just not my neighbors!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh deary, I hate hate hate moving!!!!

I've moved sooo many times in the past several years. I guess that's what happens when you're trying to find yourself and your life's path in your early 20s, but recently when we moved to a place just down the street from where we were living, I was dreading the move and cranky about it for a couple of weeks.

You always hope everyone will adjust and SOMEHOW you always seem to have accumulated, over time, a lot more than you ever thought!!!!!

Moving stinks, good luck!!! I hope your move goes smoothly!!!