1. I HATE dishes and sweeping floors. I am constantly doing 5+ hours of dishes a day at work. Sweeping, I don't know why I hate, but I do. I never sweep under my bed/my bedroom floor...nothing!
2. I have a tattoo...no one believes. In fact, when I got it and showed my friends, I had to show them like 2 weeks later that it was still there.
3. I moved to the East Coast when I was 18 and lived there for 6 months, but I didn't know anyone when I moved there.
4. I'm scared of bugs. Doesn't matter what kind they are, how big/small they are, they are still bugs. I have to lift my feet off the floor of the car when there is a snake on the road (dead or alive) for fear that it will suddenly grow huge and eat me, my car and everyone in it. Have I seen Tremors too many times????? (well, maybe 1 time is 1 time too many!!!)
5. I collect lighthouses.
6. I used to read about 5-6 books a week, when I was in school. Our local library is/was only open on Tuesdays, so I'd get my 5-6 books, and sometimes, depending on what type of books, I'd be able to read them all 2x before returning them the next week.
7. I am slightly obsessive-compulsive. There are some things that I HAVE to do before I can finish something. Like, in the winter, I have to clean my car off TOTALLY, even if it's snowing, and virtually impossible to have it right clean, before I go anywhere. And, lots of stuff (which I can't think of right now b/c it is almost 3:30am), has to be done exactly right, or I have to do it again.
8. I'm a night owl. I used to love mornings, but I've had so many nite shifts, that I like nites better now.
9. I was the first one in my family (cousins included) to have to need glasses. Now, all of them except 3 out 12 of us need glasses. And only 2 or 3 of them have contacts (me not included!)
10. I look and sound so much like my mom, ppl often mistake me for her. Some old lady even thought we were twins! And my mom was showing some old friends from her high school days pics of us kids, and he thought my gr 12 pic was her!!! Which is why I am scared to get contacts.....if I get them, I'll look even more like her! And our names are most similar...Pam (mine) and Pat (hers).
11. I am a bag of medical mysteries....trust me you don't want to know!
12. I have never dissected any animal in my entire life! You couldn't pay me to take biology or chemistry, or really any science courses or math courses! Of course, you know those word math problems in school? I had problems with them until like 2 weeks before the final/provincial exam, and now have no need of them.
13. I LOVE
Winter! Even the -35 or -40 Celsius temps we have! It means no bugs!!! lol
14. I have enough stuff to probably furnish 2 houses.
15. I sunburn very easily....can we say skin cancer any time???? lol Especially with it running in our family, I'd say my chances of cancer are very high! No one hardly believes me when I ask them to put sunscreen on me (usually #30 or 45) b/c I'll burn. Just cuz they all don't, and I do! (Amazingly, this is one thing different about my mom and I!)
16. I was born a preemie, by 2 1/2 months. I weighed 3lbs, 2 oz, and should have been born on Valentines day....almost 2 1/2 months exactly! (I was born on Nov 27). Maybe that's why I am a bag of medical mystery
17. I am a virgin.....althoug no one believes me b/c my ex-fiance and I lived together for almost 9 months (well all of the time we started going together) before I broke it off so they all thought that you know, we had done it but we never did, and I am so glad!!!......hoping to meet another virgin (male lol
) to get married and have 4 kids (2 of each! lol) and live happily ever after!
18. I am going to be an aunt....in Sept or Oct. I can't wait!!!
19. I used to be a neat freak, when my sister and I had to share a room, now I couldn't care less, really.
20. I have penpals all over the world, although not as numerous as they once were.
21. I am a huge fan of "Road to Avonlea", victorian era stuff, genealogy, and a complete and hopeless romantic!
Ok, I think I'll stop here for now. I've gone over my 10....done it twice in fact! I'll probably think of more later, so if I do, I'll post them tomorrow. G'nite all!