Oh no stop me now... I want this kitty

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww!!! I will never understand how people can do things like this to innocent animals.

Good luck!! I hope things work out for you!!

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww he is a cutie. I have a soft spot for soild black animals. Good luck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I originally wanted a female (had the name picked out) but he caught my eye... The bf is going to be against it, but I dont care... I love me some kitty cats. He thinks two is enough, I think three is the magic number

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah... I only have two... Three is my limit. It would be a little struggle through the shots and neuter (which I could manage) but everything else is of no inconvenience financially. I probably wont get the kitty anyways, but its nice to hope. Im pretty sure that my finances are sufficient, I wouldnt add a kitty to my home if I couldnt support it. There are already three scratching posts (small, medium, large) I have 2 litter boxes (could get more... my other two insist on sharing only one), I have a couple carriers, I have beds, kitty condo, over 40 toys... etc... Food is not an issue either... Innova Evo Bottled Water, and Felidae are the main course at the moment for the other two, at no struggle to my bank account.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im not getting my hopes up, she hasnt emailed me back... Oh but it has been fun just thinking about it
... If it isnt meant to be than it isnt meant to be... Either way if I dont get to home him, I hope he gets a great forever home...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my hopes are sure up for you! He's a cutie!!!

Part of me has been wanting to add another furbaby, but DH doesn't want to till we're in a bigger place. Course either way I need to wait till I'm working again.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bf isnt thrilled, his texts have been monotone lol (ex: great, horray), but he hasnt told me no. After three I would have to stop... No more. I figure he has his fishies and I have my kitties.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

My bf isnt thrilled, his texts have been monotone lol (ex: great, horray), but he hasnt told me no.

I bet he would fall in love as soon as he saw that cutie, though. Good Luck, I hope it works out!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah he always says no more cats but he gets gushy around em. He knows I want to adopt a black kitty, and he likes black kitties too. It wouldnt be much of an inconvenience to him... I pay for all the stuff pertaining to the kitties... one of which is his cat.

tikkun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Have had cats for 40 years -- as stated above, two cats are good, three cats are the perfect number and four cats are probably too many, at least for me.

I have four right now, all foundlings or given to me. I do love them ALL dearly, but four is a lot.

Good luck!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I could not handle four... I could but I think three is enough... Especially since my living space is only 1100 sq feet (the set up is really roomy) and I wouldnt want to clutter their personal bubbles with more cats... BTW welcome to tcs!!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with getting that adorable furbaby! I'd love to have 3 cats, if my fiance would just let me adopt two kittens like we want to, we'd be set! Unfortunately he thinks 1. Tigger doesnt need other cats in her old age (shes been an only cat all 14 years); 2. Three cats are too many (but I sure will be working on him when we have our own place
)

I could only imagine what he'd do if I brought my other 3 cats from my parents' house with me!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a name figured out... Osiris. I dont think I will get him... She never emailed me, and my older cat may be an issue now... Will post about that in another thread

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tammie

Funny, I just told my husband the exact same thing! He still lays down the law at two tho'.
hahahaha oh goodness.... MINE TOO!!!

I want to keep at least one of Lily's babies when she gives birth and he's cringing at the thought of having four cats since we spend a fortune taking care of the ones we have. (plus we have Sophie's next check-up and neuter next month and Lily's spay and shots after her babies are weened)......but I think we can squeeze in one more...and when he sees those babies, I *KNOW* he'll get as attatched as I am!!!!

Trixie, I'm sorry things don't seem to be working out for you, but hun, I'm sure if you really want another furbaby, there are plenty of other little guys out there who need a loving home!!!