Daily thread Thursday July 19th!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning folks

Welp, its almost Friday!
And I get to leave work at 2:30 today...thank goodness for that.

Not much going on with me today...I hope you all have a good one though

By the way, today is Bloomer Day...sorry no pic

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's cold, rainy, thundery.

Picked up a big bag of cat food from the vet, and now she is coming over tomorrow to vaccinate the kitties!

tammie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A vet doing house calls? Wow, that sounds rare!

We had a nasty thunderstorm last night with hail and everything. My poor girls were beyond consolation for a little while but they snapped out of it once things quieted down again.

Today looks more promising.
Have a great day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning ladies, and Bruce if your still awake

Nat you lucky thing being able to leave that early

It's a damp day here today, and tomorrow is supposed to be the worst day for rain

Fran how much is the vet charging to come out?, because over here that would cost a fortune for a house call.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Fran how much is the vet charging to come out?, because over here that would cost a fortune for a house call.
Nothing! She lives around the corner so its on the way home for her! SHE IS THE GREATEST WOMAN ON EARTH!!
She is doing me the favour because as I dont have a car, she knows how stressful it is to bring two cats at once with the tram

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, today is Bloomer Day...
Is that referring to flowers or underwear?

Another warm day
but tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer. No plans but may head out and get something from Taco Bell.

Or McDonald's.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day all!

It is a yucky wet and raining day here. Even with my Eeyore umbrella I got soaked on the way to work. But we do need the rain - I just wished it rained during the night and was nice during the day.

Went back to Walmart last night to get the thing I wanted for my dad's birthday. And don't you know it - they moved it. It took 40 minutes of searching to find it (end of summer season I guess). Staff there were no help whatsoever!

I am still all sinusy today. I really hope this head cold is gone by my surgery next week.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

What has happened to Neet - do we need to send out a search party?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woke in the early hours to a thunderstorm. The boys appreciated getting fed early seeing as we were up.
Pushy came in and slept with me later. He's so lovely to snuggle with.

Last day of work for me!
It's been a nice, calm week too.
Have a good day/evening everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very hot and humid here today. Suppose to rain later.
Must be going to as my old knees are pretty achy and stiff this morning..

I use to always laugh at my Grandma when she would say she could predict the weather by her joints but now I know exactly what she meant.

The kitties are good, having their morning nap. Both wandered around the house all night not sure what was annoying them but definitely something was.
The neighbors cat who is always outside sometimes sleeps on my deck chairs so they may have seen him outside and weren't happy about that.

Off to work shortly, have a very long day today which I am not looking forward too.
We have an event coming up this weekend called Art in the Park, which means a huge influx of tourist over the next few days.

I have to say I am very much looking forward to September to get our little town back to normal...I always though being on vacation was suppose to be relaxing but these tourist we have are anything but relaxed. Some can be extremely rude.
Oh well that is my rant for the day...

Everyone have a good one.

mygirlmidnight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Should be at least partly sunny here...I had planned to ride my bike to school today but with a 40% chance of t'storms I'll just wait until tomorrow..

If any t'storms happen Midnight will just dart underneath the bed. They don't phase Tal!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning all!

Just another day at work... (again)

Last night when I got home from work I washed my car in the driveway!
It may sound stupid to be so excited about it, but I've always lived in condos/apartments and now I finally have a house!

You know how when you move you always lose something and can't seem to find it? Well, we searched and searched for the TV remote... we couldn't find it anywhere! When I got in my car this morning.. there it was! Right between the driver side door and seat!

Not much else going on... Have a good day everyone!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning cat peeps! Although it just turned afternoon here!

Nothing too interesting for me today. Still working through refreshing some of my skills. My old boss is supposed to be at the northern office location with all the the head peoples and figuring out exactly what is going in with them and the severance pay they said they were going to give me. I hope to get the study straightened up and maybe even my old study. That should keep me plenty busy! Still haven't moped, but it's on the list....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Is that referring to flowers or underwear?

Another warm day
but tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer. No plans but may head out and get something from Taco Bell.

Or McDonald's.
Underwear...no really....it is

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today I spent most of my work day at the sea and on a holiday island. It was mostly sunny and quite windy. I burnt my skin a bit.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got up and picked the basil for my weekly drop off and worked at one clients home this morning. It is her birthday today-she turned 90!!! Wow living alone and still doing ok I hope I can say that at 90. So I had a big case of deja vue though as I was spreading mulch under her large crab apple tree got up to get some more and what did I spot in the tree??? Yes a paper wasp nest-this was a big one too!! Good thing I didn't need to get close to that nest but never the less I dumped a bunch of the mulch (cut my finger on a metal pole too) and told my client that the nest has to be removed. What are the chances this would happen twice in one week!!

So I'm hope know, DH went to work this morning jaw area still swollen and he still has no appetite. I think I will call the oral surgeon tomorrow if no improvement as he says it still hurts to open his mouth very far.

So I will work in yard for a bit later this afternoon as its quite pleasant today.