kittens killed by sicko..on news today...

blueyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am utterly disgusted and overwhelmed with sadness with the news I heard on the radio today. Some nutcase in Waterloo, threw 3 kittens out the window of his car on a University Ave. One by one the driver pitched them out and they all were hit and killed!!!!! I do not have the words to describe what I am feeling for this poor excuse of a human being, waste of oxygen walking this planet!! How could someone do such a thing??? People were stopping and trying to save the kits to no avail...no one got the license plate but a description of the vehicle. If I had seen that happening I would have followed the truck and called the police and made sure the perpetrator got nailed!! Something on the radio was said that if the person was caught, he/she would get fined or jail time. Pleeeease, a fine??? thats like a slap on the wrist to a freak like that. I hope this monster gets caught, heaven knows what other things this person has done or is capable of doing in the future...makes me shake with fury to think about it...

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only should people who do such horrible thing to innocent creatures be jailed and fined but also have mandatory psychological counseling as well.....though I would like a whole different punishment for 'em.

RIP poor sweet babies.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

Not only should people who do such horrible thing to innocent creatures be jailed and fined but also have mandatory psychological counseling as well.....though I would like a whole different punishment for 'em.

RIP poor sweet babies.
I second that!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
naw, not jailed.

they should have the same thing done to them that they did to the animal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am praying that someone comes forward with information about this loser. It is such a busy street, I can't believe he/she didn't get caught

Someone HAS to know SOMETHING! Lets keep our fingers crossed that this piece of dung gets exposed.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG!
I can't believe someone could do such a thing! He must be heartless!
That is just sick and really sad... I hope he gets the punishment he deserves!

Rest In Peace, poor innnocent babies.

shakadaka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Utterly disgusting. I, myself as you all here, can not possibly imagine or fathim, how anyone can be so cruel
It is, unfortunately obviously *easy* for SOME evil humans too do. I can't word even close too how it makes me feel towards those evil creatures, or what I would have done too them, least not without going against the forum rules. I only hope those precious kittys, bless their souls, did not suffer. I know they are now free and running happily at the bridge with all the other furbabies, no pain, no worry and finally peace
RIP special furkitties, sorry that you never got the love you deserved here on earth.

P.S...Diego...that is a beautiful picture and tribute

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ShakaDaka

P.S...Diego...that is a beautiful picture and tribute
Thank you.

I just re-read the original post and it made me think of how dangerous this A**hole actually was. I'm avoiding the cruelty part coz it makes me too angry and I'd probably get a warning for saying what I'd like to say.
Anyway to the dangerous part, he was pitching them out the window, does that mean toward oncoming traffic? perhaps. So what if he misjudged and a kitten hit a drivers windscreen, my god that would have been so dangerous and possible caused an accident.
I have 2 words for him "
R.E.T.A.R.D"
I know thats offensive to real retards but I mean.........

shakadaka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Diego, you are most welcome. I am not sure, it is hard too get past the fact these precious innocent kitties were thrown...let alone what accidents it may have possibly caused. I also try not too think about the disgusting vermon, who would do such a thing, total morons, who do NOT deserve too be here on earth. I guess it is YET another example of the world we live in, and what filth walks it. Anyway before I say something I shouldn't.....again Diego you are most welcome

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

There will be a special place in hell waiting for this guy.

Rest in peace, precious babies.
I send that! How many sickos can this world hold?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Diego, thank you, that is a beautiful tribute to the kittens. I can't stop crying everytime I think about it. I wish this creep every evil in the world to fall upon him. He doesn't deserve a grace period before he meets the fires of hell