The cutest thing on Japan TV

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only caught the last 5 mins of the programme, but they had animals that care for other animals. There was a Bulldog grooming a tiger cub and a cat caring for some ducklings, it was just so gorgeous

I need a dvd recorder that can record tv programmes then I could have uploaded it for people to watch. You don't need to understand Japanese to get the basic idea.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that is so sweet! I've seen pictures of weird combination in the animal world, including my own house. Buttercup (the pug) used to terrorize Little One until she got away and came back injured. Now, she is protecting her from everyone else who is curious (including much bigger dogs!)

I would love to see that. Can you find a link online?

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, how cute!
I've watched some shows that had animals caring for another spiecies as well. It's amazing to see.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Aww, that is so sweet! I've seen pictures of weird combination in the animal world, including my own house. Buttercup (the pug) used to terrorize Little One until she got away and came back injured. Now, she is protecting her from everyone else who is curious (including much bigger dogs!)

I can try have a look, just got to find out the name of the channel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Haven't been able to find a link yet, but still looking for 1 for you.

I was watching a game show lastnight where a leopard caught a baboon and as it was taking the baboon up a tree a we baby went tumbling down to the ground (it was being carried somewhere by the mother baboon, it wasn't born right then and there, like I thought) and a bunch of hyennas started coming.
The challenge for the contestants was, "what do you think will happen to the baby baboon?" I said to my wife, I bet the leopard saves it.
I'm sorry to say I was 100% correct
. The leopard roared at the hyennas, then took the baby into the tree gave it a lick, put its giant paw beside the baboon and went to sleep

Apparently the leopard was less than 2 years old and didn't know what to do with the situation. I guess her mum insticts kicked in and saved the day.

Bet the baby baboon was thinking "thats the least you can do after eating my mum"