TN kitten

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a horrible story and I will not post the details,but rest in peace you sweet innocent little kittie.
I hope you know how many of us in East TN are thinking of you and praying that your new life over the bridge is a much more peaceful one. I'm sure your grief stricken meowmy will do all in her power to see justice served for you. We know that she thought you were safe in your house,free from harm. Run free and enjoy your new found peace with other RB babies. You were and are loved by many.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This poor baby lived in a neighboring county. I don't want to post the horrible details,but this tragedy involved fireworks and three teenage boys. The boys have been caught and are going to trial. It's truely heartbreaking....

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May God's justice be done
Godspeed over RB dear kitten, and play happily with lots of purrs & cuddles for those sweet human babies who have crossed over too soon. I am so sorry that some people can be cruel

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP poor kitten
I cannot imagine nor do I want to read the horrible details of what happened, but you are in a place without pain now ..

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

May God's justice be done
Godspeed over RB dear kitten, and play happily with lots of purrs & cuddles for those sweet human babies who have crossed over too soon. I am so sorry that some people can be cruel
poor little one!
there are some wonderful mama cats there to take care of you & lots os kittens to play with!