"The Cat Site" in academia

stannyug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This thread has been approved by site admin, Stephanie

Hey All,
I am a college student at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California and I am doing summer research on the active and enthusiastic members of online forum communities such as this one. If you have a chance, please fill out this 12 question survey: https://onlinecommunityresearch.wufo...y-development/ Any help will be greatly appreciated both by myself and my research group. Thanks for all the help and have a great day.
Regards,
StannyUG

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StannyUG

This thread has been approved by site admin, Stephanie

Hey All,
I am a college student at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California and I am doing summer research on the active and enthusiastic members of online forum communities such as this one. If you have a chance, please fill out this 12 question survey: https://onlinecommunityresearch.wufo...y-development/ Any help will be greatly appreciated both by myself and my research group. Thanks for all the help and have a great day.
Regards,
StannyUG
I remember when I had to do this for my undergrad! It was so fun!

I hope you stick around.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I did it as well.
I havn't been a really active member in this forum yet, but I have been on others.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Nice survey! Thanks for giving us the space to explain our answers a little... I enjoyed it!
I appreciated that, too. (Too often a survey does not offer that and the available answers don't come close enough to reality -- very frustrating.)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was interesting - thanks for picking TCS as your research project!

Where did you hear of us?