Red Tag Sale!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness...my shopping for furbabies madness continues...

Drs. Foster & Smith are having a red tag sale with savings of up to 50% off on some great products!

I've purchased Feliway refills, a new litter box, dried chicken filet treats (stocked up on these because my kits go CRAZY for them and there is NO corn or fillers, just 100% dried chicken,) drinkwell replacement filter packages, a huge thing of catnip, feliway spray as a just in case for moving day (I'll be spraying it like room freshener!
) litter locker cartidges - oh MY are these furchildren spoiled rotten!

I definitely suggest that you folks check out their sale if you haven't already!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
JUST an FYI ... not all 100% chn treats really are so if u havent used them before read .. and also the chicken can be treated with MSG and the label wont say... lets just say I got an education after one of mine got sick

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You had to mention that while I was sitting here with my credit card near the keyboard??
I am now $60 poorer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

JUST an FYI ... not all 100% chn treats really are so if u havent used them before read .. and also the chicken can be treated with MSG and the label wont say... lets just say I got an education after one of mine got sick
I've been feeding my kits this particular treat for more than a year now, and with no ill effects. The labels is pretty clear about the contents. And it smells like dead things.
The cats LOVE it.

This is what is on the label:

Original Chicken Breast Fillets

Ingredients: Chicken Breast Fillets.

Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein 70.0% (min)
Crude Fat 2.0% (min)
Crude Fiber 3.0% (max)
Moisture 20.0% (max)

This cat treat is low in fat and 100% natural – no additives or preservatives. Made from real chicken breast for a highly nutritious source of protein, especially important in the diet of cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

You had to mention that while I was sitting here with my credit card near the keyboard??
I am now $60 poorer.
You and I both!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I am now $60 poorer.
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There were cute Snowmen catnip toys. Christmas is coming you know!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Betsy, let me know when you get as bad as Teri. She spent several hundred dollars on cat toys at the show this weekend, including a $95 waaaaaay over-priced sisal scratching ramp.

I have to admit that the cats were on cloud nine about all the new toys when we got home. Or...........maybe they were just happy to see us again?

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If my fiance & I could adopt the 2 kittens we want to get when we have our own home, I'd probably be so far in debt spoiling them, even with things on sale! I love sales.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No No No... You are going to get me and my bank account into trouble (and get me into trouble with my bf)... I know once I look I wont be able to resist tempatation. I buy more stuff for my cats than I do for myself, that is kind of sad lol!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
shhhhh....don't tell my furbabies about the sell...i've convienced them they don't need anything else right now

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm saved by the fact that they have plenty of treats at the moment, plenty of litter locker refills, and so many toys - and the toybox is full of toys as well. I rotate through them, and this morning I noticed 2 stuffed toys out of the box that they'd dragged out themselves!

So I WILL NOT LOOK!!!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arg...I just spent $100 with them last week, and of course, I'm looking
..the only thing we could really use is Feliway, and another one of those huge litter mats, and we can always use more furry little mice...ugh...just paid off the card, so it's like a blank slate

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it amazing what silly delight we get out of buying things for our kitties? Broke as I am, I cannot go into the store for catfood without also picking up a package of foam balls or a catnip mouse or something... every single time.

But I think they really do appreciate our efforts. Awhile back, my mom and I bought a new scratching post for Abby, the former feral who lives in my father's room (because she's afraid of other cats). It was just a replacement for her old post, which had begun to disintegrate -- but Abby was thrilled! Ever since then, when my mom goes into her room, she runs to the post and starts to scratch it while looking up at mom as if to say Thank you!

She's a such a sweet little girl.

So sheesh... I guess I have to go look at this blasted site, too...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just ordered a petmate fountain from ebay, and a couple days ago Riley got a play tunnel and a turbo scratcher, so I'm not even going to go look at the page!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i went & looked, but only found a couple of things - & the shipping was more than my purchases, so i didn't get them.