TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Update on Desirée
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Update on Desirée

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Desirée went to her doctor today and her amniotic fluid is up more from last week, so her doctors are sending her back to the specialist.

Her appointment with the specialist is not supposed to be until next Friday, but her doctor wants her to see the specialist before she goes back to see her regular doctor next Wednesday.

She started her 33 week on Sunday.

And she is supposed to be having two baby showers within the next two weeks too.
_________________
post #2 of 12
Thanks for the update!

I was just thinking today that you haven't updated us (I knowe - you wer eon vacation).

I have been sending vibes everyday. I hope that everything goes well at the specialist office.

How's grandma holding out?
post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Thanks for the update!

I was just thinking today that you haven't updated us (I knowe - you wer eon vacation).

I have been sending vibes everyday. I hope that everything goes well at the specialist office.

How's grandma holding out?
I am hanging in there I reckon, of couse I am worried silly, but I just try and stay busy so I don't think about it.

Thanks for the vibes, I really do appreciate them, and I tell Desirée all the time about the people here. She thinks it is sweet too.

post #4 of 12
Belinda I hope and pray everything is okay with Desiree, try to think positive and keep the faith my friend
post #5 of 12
Keeping Desiree and the baby (and Grandma too!) in my thoughts. I know I haven't posted to these threads, but I have been keeping up with it, and have kept all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
post #6 of 12
Did she manage to get the appointment with the specialist moved up?
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Did she manage to get the appointment with the specialist moved up?
Yes, she did, she goes to the specialist on Tuesday, and then she goes back to her doctor on Thursday.
post #8 of 12
Keeping you all in my thoughts.
post #9 of 12
Sending more prayers and vibes for you all.
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Yes, she did, she goes to the specialist on Tuesday, and then she goes back to her doctor on Thursday.
That is good news! I am glad they were able to accommodate her. It really sounds like she has an awesome team of doctors!
post #11 of 12
Continuosly thinking of all of you!!
post #12 of 12
for Desirée, the baby, and you! I've still got my
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Update on Desirée