Pictures and kitten updates!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally have a digital camera and it's SOOOO awesome! The pictures are much better quality than with my cell phone camera. And while I can now take pictures indoors, the kittens are used to weekly pictures on the back steps and that's the only place they'll sit still now!
Here are the pictures:

Domino:

Captain Squishy Fuzzypants:

Garfield:

Izzy - still not adopted but someone is supposed to come meet her this weekend, hopefully!

Skittles:

Lt. Bear:

Rosie:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lady's babies are 4 weeks old now. They're using the litterbox already, and have tasted canned food!

Woody Jr:

Yukon:

Taco:

Sadie:

Larry:

And the two foster babies. They weren't doing well when we got them, covered in fleas and sooooo underweight. They're doing amazing now, you'd never believe there was anything wrong with them. They're about 5 weeks old I think and just wonderful babies.

Justine - such an attitude on this little girl... she has so much spunk!

And Eloise who has the biggest eyes I've ever seen, and she's very vocal about having things her way!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, I just love your sweet babies!!! I would take Izzy if I were close to you in a heartbeat!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Capt. Squishy looks so much like my PJ the foster kitten!
I hope Squishy is better behaved than PJ, though!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Capt. Squishy looks so much like my PJ the foster kitten!
I hope Squishy is better behaved than PJ, though!
Captain Squishy... well behaved?!?!??!
He really isn't *that* bad, but he has to be into EVERYTHING. I wake up some nights choking because he's decided to lay on my throat or on my face. He's such a sweetheart that he has to be where we are at all times, but sometimes that's not such a good thing. Our bed is about 2 feet from the computer, and if Captain Squishy sees us at the computer, his favorite thing is to take a flying leap off of the bed onto our back so he can come sit on our shoulders. Normally we don't mind, except when I'm wearing a bikini top and he misses just slightly and has to grab on with his claws to keep from falling. He loves to sit on the keyboard, and forget trying to read a book... he has to sit right on top of everything you're working on.
John has him spoiled, and actually his and John's personalities are a perfect match. They're both quite a handful but I love them anyway!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all so adorable, it is hard to pick a favorite. Little Eloise cracked me up, you can almost hear a demanding little squeak coming out of her mouth.
Captain Squishy Fuzzypants looks more like my dear Fred with every pic. If he turns out as sweet and loving as Fred, you will have a wonderful cat for a very long time. Fred lived to be 18.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you have a houseful of cuteness!! they are all gorgeous and I would also take Izzy in a second!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh how I wish I were anywhere close to Indiana!! I would soooo adopt Izzy, she is tooooo cute

I'm sure someone will scoop that little fuzzhead up in no time!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get daily calls and emails about Izzy but no one seems to want to send back the application that I require to be filled out. Finally, one lady did send back the application today... it would be a wonderful home and she's supposed to be coming to meet Izzy tomorrow morning. Send good vibes for Izzy to find her forever home tomorrow!
Oh, and one of my foster mommas... Missy... has a potential home lined up for her. They're coming to meet her on Monday and if all goes well they'll be taking her home with them on August 1st!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
haha, even though I really don't like that little naked vibes guy....

I am sending mucho love and that Izzy finds her forever home!!! She's absolutely adorable!!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats great news. well done hun, your doing such a wonderfull thing with all these mammas and their kittens.

ladybass0711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In the first post and picture number one. What breed of kitten is that? We have one exactly like that and think that it may be a ragdoll. Would be helpful to know what you think.....

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All, they are all just too precious! Sadie is my favorite, but I'm partial to calicos. What I want to know is...how in the world did you get them to pose for the camera?? When mine were kittens, any picture I tried to get was either blurred or a picture of a kitten's butt. I'm impressed!