The daily thread July 18, 2007

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is everyone sleeping in today?????
I got up at 5 am had my cup of caffeine and read the Wall Street Journal, then picked the raspberries and did the dishes.
Neil is still in bed-the swelling has gone down but he still is in some pain so Bobs is keeping him company as a sleeping buddy this morning.
Warm but humid today until cold front moves through-going to work on some weeding shortly.

HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning oh wait is that good night hmm
i dont know about anyone else, but i was having real issues this morning getting pages to load on TCS , but hey it happens.

have a good day all

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I slept in until 6:20....actually, 6:10 cuz DH was sweet thinking I hadn't reset my alarm and came in to wake me up. lol

I am still tired.

Gotta finish my coffee.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cloudy and overcaste here today. I am
as well. Woke up at 5:30 and could not get back to sleep for some reason.

Laid there and played with the cats for a bit but finally decided to get up.
Finished up all my laundry and scrubbed both bathroom and kitchen floor, and now I am ready to head back to bed.

Oh well hopefully work will pass quickly today.

Everyone have a good one.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I slept in today! Technically I only got 7 1/2 hours, but I still got up at 10:30! Today I am going to tackle the bottom of my closet. Did you know shoes can mold? Yep! Pulled out a pair I really wanted to wear but hadn't in forever..moldy!
So they are in a big trash bag. And since DH put our light quilt on top of the pile of the shoes where I pulled these moldy ones from, I guess I'm doing some extra laundry! (I think it was him anyway!
)I'm also going to get rid of some things clothing wise. That is very hard for me to do!!!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!

It seems a little quiet here today!?!?! What's up? Everyone must be on a different forum and forgot to tell us!

Just another day at work for me today.... not much else going on!

Have a good day!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another hot one here in Denver. Blech! At least tomorrow it's supposed to cool down to the 80s.

Just another day at work for me. Long....drawn out...day at work.
There are so many other things I could be doing, but ya know...the world still seems to want money for everything.

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I woke up to the smell of sausage from when my parents had breakfast, yum! Buddy snuck in the house when my mom opened the front door, and she gave him some leftover eggs. I tried to get Hermione to eat some, but she wouldn't. Oh well. I discovered that Harry and Ron like eggs...they were nibbling on them when I threw the eggs outside to the adult kitties. So cute! Anyway. I haven't really done much today outside of wash my sheets...I get to hang them out later! Fun...it's really hot and humid down here in TN.

(On a good note, I'm going to do more latchhook today
I have a pretty new tie-dye pattern to work on!)

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today is a super yuck day in New York... I woke up to the sound of pounding rain on the roof and thunder. The lobby of our building was flooded and then the trip into work was awful! 2 car accidents and flooded streets everywhere -- and I only live 1 mile from work!!

Skipping on lunch and heading home early today... thank goodness... When is Friday again?!?

Hope everyone's day is better than mine so far

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

Cats kept me up late last night. They were having a scarffing/puking contest I swear. Twig would come into the bedroom, eat as much as he could as fast as he could, run around the house and then throw up. Blech! It was not fun getting up at three am to clean up cat vomit. He did this a total of 5 times and then mom took the food away and he was fine. Rocket did it once and before I got the food up though. I swear those two like to test the limits of thier stomachs every now and again. I was getting worried about Twig because he kept doing it but he was fine this morning, eating like a little pig as usual (only without throwing up.) And now he's after my milk in my cereal. I'll be watching him the next few days though and if he does this again, off to the vet he goes.

Now I have to get ready for work at KFC. OH fun fun fun! I do so love that place.

Have a great day everyone!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all.

Had a busy morning so far. Went for my blood work and pre-admission screening for my surgery next week. They told me that it could last up to 2 hours (the screening). I was there 1/2 an hour early nad just zipped through. I was out of there 10 minutes after my appointment was due to start.

Been fairly busy at work today. That is unusual. Thinking of going on lunch soon.

Where are Neet and Nat? Are they angry about something? What happens on this board when I'm not here...I feel like I should be onlinbe 24/7 to keep up with things.

I think tonight we have to run back to Walmart. We were there on Monday, but I forgot to get 2 of the things we went for.

Hope everyone has a good day - it is hot and muggy here. Wishing for cooler weather.

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lets see its Wednesday and I move Saturday and from the looks of my house you would never know we were moving.Maybe the pile of EMPTY boxes might clue some in but no it doesn't look good from my end
I dont know I just cant get with the it.I just dont have it in me to pack
BLAH, I hate moving

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and I just got back from running an errand. Dang, it is HUMID!!!!!!
I shall be spending the day indoors with the air conditioner and will not leave unless forced!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its my day off and I actually slept until 7. I'm being lazy: checking e-mail, playing games, reading.

Guess I'd better get off of my best intentions, get dressed, throw a load of clothes in the washer and go to the library and grocery store.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Where are Neet and Nat? Are they angry about something? What happens on this board when I'm not here...I feel like I should be onlinbe 24/7 to keep up with things.
Nope not mad

I just was waiting for Neet to post the daily..then I was going to post it...but then I ran out of time and had to wash my stinky buttocks

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Nope not mad

I just was waiting for Neet to post the daily..then I was going to post it...but then I ran out of time and had to wash my stinky buttocks
I am glad that you feel so comfy with us that you can share such joyful images with us!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew, what a day. I've been up since 7:10ish, got to work at 8:30. Luckily it was another slow day, but my boss told me I wont be able to move to my new position for 3-4 weeks! AAGHSHGGHSJD! Now I'm at my fiance's work, waiting for him to get done. He told me at 5:15 he only had 1 thing left ... hmm that was almost 1.5 hrs ago