Hey all, and other things :D

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that I haven't been around much, I really feel terrible about it!

I can't promise I'll be around much for a while either, I'm just so terribly swamped at the moment.

But I feel a little like the woman in the graphic novel in the cell next to V's - I don't know you - but I love you.

I don't want you to think I've forgot you guys, and I will be back.

Updates (for those of you who remember me, and intro, I guess for those who don't) I'm still working on the BD thesis, I still have five cats (though the rightmostone in the sig is ALOT bigger), and I still think about thecatsite constantly.

Okay. Good vibes to you all, and my prayers and thoughts for those of you - and I guess, life being what it is, that's most of us, most of the time - go with you. I miss you all. And I will, god(s) willing, be back soon.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
has your thesis changed any?
eheh and dont forget we want to read it when you are done

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are so the best. And I feel terrible (really, truly) for not being around more.

I do miss you all.

My thesis has not changed any (in theme, at least! It is MUCH closer to being done, though - and you have no idea how wide I'm smiling at the thought of any of you guys reading it, Imp!)

Hopefully, yes, the BD thesis will be done soon, and I get back to my true calling - lounging 'round the lounge.

When you have a spare moment, remember to cross your fingers for me for a second - it's all appreciated!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice to see you around, and I hope it will be soon that you can be here more regularly. Meanwhile, how about some of these to ease the way and hasten your return.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Nice to see you around, and I hope it will be soon that you can be here more regularly. Meanwhile, how about some of these to ease the way and hasten your return.
Thank you so much.

If I could have ever forgotten TCS (and I doubt it) my friends, who live vicariously through my stories, would never have survived.

I still get questions, and I'll all like o_O seriously, I'm supposed to be writing my master's thesis. Are not the adventures of my cats enough? I have, like, five of them.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG there you are!!!!!! Im glad to hear everything is well with you and that your kitty babes are good, too!!! Dont stay away so long! I miss you, girl!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

OMG there you are!!!!!! Im glad to hear everything is well with you and that your kitty babes are good, too!!! Dont stay away so long! I miss you, girl!
I'm sorry hon, and I miss you guys too.

TCS is just made of wonderful people.

I hope to be back again soon - I never mean to stay away so long.

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know you and I'm glad everything is OK. Loads of luck on that thesis and headbutts to your kitties.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mcat

I don't know you and I'm glad everything is OK. Loads of luck on that thesis and headbutts to your kitties.
Thank you. headbutts to you and yours, too.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you stoped by! You came to my mind the other day and I was wondering where you've been. I totally understand though! Good luck getting that thesis done!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I'm glad you stoped by! You came to my mind the other day and I was wondering where you've been. I totally understand though! Good luck getting that thesis done!!!
Thank you so much! I hope to do all TCSers everywhere proud.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh I was just thinking you you the other day!! I hope your thesis writing continues to go smoothly without too much interuption from the kitties.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missed you!!!!

Here's some crossed fingers as per your request:

Good luck with that thesis!!!