This kitten needs a name please!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all, this kitten needs a name please! Our other cat is called Villy if that helps! I'm pretty sure he's a boy, but he hasn't got his boy bits yet, if you know what I mean
and he's going to the vets on sat for initial check up, vaccines etc, so we'll know for sure then! My brother in law (whom I got him from) said he's probably a boy!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure someone will tell me if I am wrong
but I thought torties were usually girls

He/she is very pretty

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Most torties are females, but there are male torties out there. They're just normally sterile. I'll think on the name. It will definitely help, though, to know if this precious kitty is a boy or girl though.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If its a girl what about Milly or with an ie Millie. That way it goes with your other kitty's name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I'v tried to tell, I've looked up on google how to tell which sex they are, but he/she's so fluffy down there it's difficult to tell! I'll get the vet to tell for sure
in the meantime he/she is just called kitten!
I love Roxy & Millie! I guess I'll need to wait till we know what he/she is! I'll tell you all as soon as I know!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Same here.

If that gorgeous baby is a girl, she lookes like a Roxy, a foxy one at that
I love the name Roxy - she looks like a sweet little Roxy!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you were going to name him/her Roxy or Milly, I'd say it might be better to name her Roxy just so the cats don't get mixed up between the names (Villy and Milly sound close to the same, especially to a cat!).

I definitely think the kitten is adorable, though.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i love the stripe on her nose, maybe something about that....like 'whiff'le i know that's a little far fetched, but something cutesy like that.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

If you were going to name him/her Roxy or Milly, I'd say it might be better to name her Roxy just so the cats don't get mixed up between the names (Villy and Milly sound close to the same, especially to a cat!).

I definitely think the kitten is adorable, though.
I dunno, it could be like Milli Vanilli.....

Anyway, I bet it's a girl as well, and I really like the name Roxie/Roxy! Generally, the opening of a female (anus and vulva) are very close together, whereas the opening in a male (anus and penis) are further apart.

This website may help - http://www.peteducation.com/article....&articleid=923

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, going by this I'd say she's a girl! Well I insured her tonight as Roxy, but this could all change if we find out on sat that she is a he! Her holes look further apart than her brothers did though

andrea742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I use to have a cat that looked just like your kitten! Everyone said she was ugly LOL. I didn't think so! I love the colors of these kittens.

So I called her Sparkles because she sparkled with all her colors

We wound up calling her Sparky for short.