Please, can you send vibes...

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Uncle Jack, one of the nicest men on the planet and only 60 or so, just got Careflighted to the hospital in Columbus, Ohio. He's had many rounds with cancer over the years, and recently had an emergency surgery to repair blockages from adhesions in his abdomen. Now he's in renal failure, and he only had one kidney to begin with... and he's already so very weak.

He has been so good to my Aunt Helen and her kids from her first marriage, and their son Jack Jr. is a captain in the Army, such a terrific young man... they have such a good family and they deserve to have each other for so many more years than this. Please... if you can spare a healing thought for Uncle Jack, I thank you so much.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's in my thoughts and prayers. Good vibes to your Uncle Jack for a speedy recovery!

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sending many vibes and prauers that Jack has a speady recovery. He sounds like a wonderful man.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much -- we still don't know anything, can't reach anyone, because they're all in Columbus and I guess they can't have their cellphones on in the hospital.

Y'know, I'm not religious... but I am very spiritual, and sometimes I feel like it helps to go over to the little chapel at a Catholic church near here and light a candle and spend some time sending good thoughts out from that quiet place. I think I'll go do that...