Look what we found:)

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to the store by the house this morning and I was talking to the owner. We she told me there was a kitten outside and begged me to take this baby home. Even though hubby said no more kitty's for now I had to get this baby. So I did. He is very scared and did not want me picking him up nor did he want me putting him in my car. But I did anyways. He looks like he is between 6-8 weeks old. And if look closely you can tell he is a boy. No names yet because we are unsure whether he will stay here permenately. At the least he will be up to date on shots and neutered before he leaves here. Right now he is in isolation until we can get him to the vet and make sure he is well. Here soon I need to give him a bath. But right now I am letting him chill in the room with a litter box and some food.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie-pie! I'm really glad you're helping him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby asked if we should call him Pong.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No thats not what I think. Abandoned is what I think. He is covered I mean covered in fleas and flea poop. He scarved a pan of wet down. And they said the kittens were not there yesterday they turned up sometime during the night.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an adorable little guy. I'm so glad he's safe and sound with you.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

And they said the kittens were not there yesterday they turned up sometime during the night.
He is adorable! Do you think there are other kittens where you found him?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They said there was one other sibling. That one they said is not Siamese. But we could not find him when I was there. We looked everywhere but could not find him/her. I did tell them to call me or come by the house if they find him. Someone else may have picked him up. We just don't know yet.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

What a cutie!

I gotta say...when the one who says "No more cats" picks out a name that goes with the other resident kitty....yeah, he's smitten with that kitten.

This little munchkin isn't going anywhere...