Daily Thread 17.7.07

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHH where is the daily thread for today? Its a bit late isnt it??

Ive already been up and about, I had to go and get my passport renewed, had trouble at the consulate because my dad didnt do certain things and he didnt tell me to go and register my self in this country AT the consulate! oops... ANywya, I then went and picked up my Holiday Visa for Australia...

Everything is all ready to go, except i have to make my bf a present, pack my luggage and wait for PAYDAY!!!! and 5 more weeks to go!!!

Hope you all have a pleasurable day!

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I was thinking the same.. It seems nice out today sunny and warm, better than last nights thunderstorms..

I hope everyone has a nice day

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It started off a lovely morning; however it's now bucketing down. I'm thinking of checking myself into a spa for a few days; then at least I won't care about the weather if I'm getting pampered!

Exciting about heading to Oz fwan; I'm jealous!

Hope everyone has a good day

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, considering I usually start the Daily Thread when I get to work at 7, you were about an hour off....

Morning all! Thanks for the coffee Bea, I'll just grab some juice though. I know the others will appreciate it!

Guess we got a few peeps that could be looking for their 15 minutes today with this holiday. Maybe someone will get noticed and become famous!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

Kinah was being a pest this morning. She's been screaming in my ear since around 6am.

Ah well, another day at work. It's absolutely beautiful outside but I'll be stuck in an office until 5pm.

Just give me a few more minutes to wake up and I might be in a better mood. Until then, you might want to stay out of the way.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone.
I finally got my computer fixed, so now I can post. May rain today, but we have just had 2 days without rain and it was beautiful.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had my morning sneeze, breakfast and meds.

I think I'll go back to bed.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

I got up this am to thunderstorms and buckets of rain. Poopy because it's my day off and I could've slept in today!
Oh well, we need the rain, just not so darn much of it. It's been raining on and off since yesterday and is supposed to continue until Thurs.
Neffie decided at 4am she wanted to play mouse mouse so I heard her meowing in the dinning room looking for someone to play with. Rocket willingly obliged her and they played quietly for awhile.
Dh just left for work. Now I think I need some coffee or to go back to bed..

Have a fantastic day everyone!

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my 100th post! Just had lunch; Harry is running riot around the place. Back to work for a few more hours then a nice relaxing evening planned ahead!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got to sleep in this morning except I kept dreaming that I'd overslept, so I was checking the alarm every half hour.

Might be a bit rainy here today.
Have a good one, folks!

tammie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Got hubby off to work at 6:00am and went back to bed for a bit. Not much planned for the day except mowing the lawn. We've had rain just about every day since the middle of June but today's forecast is perfect: sunny and 26°C.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
morning all- today is a monday for me - no work yesterday since i was home sick
lots to do today!

we got a big storm last night so its humid today and really gloomy- a good day for sleeping in!

have a good day

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, I got up at 7:15, fiance & I stopped by Sonic for breakfast on the way to work. The announced my "promotion" from the department today. Works been pretty slow (GOOD! I can keep up today!) The weather is nuts though! Currently 89ºF, feels like 96ºF!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well some evil kitties woke me up too early today so when they stopped I rolled back over until 10:30am.
Same thing different day. Molly's begging for treats every 15 minutes and the rest are sleeping.

I recorded a funny video of Benson going nuts last night but I don't know how to upload from the camera to the computer.

It's mom's late night at work so I get the house to myself & DH tonight.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another great day weather-wise here, sunny, breezy and just the right temp...Wow two in a row we're on a roll.

Not a overly busy day for me today, heading off to work for a couple of hours to do some purchase orders but after that I am free and clear for the rest of the day.

May go over to Walmart and do some shopping.

Kitties are good, having a snack right now they manage to convince me they where totally starved to death even though they had breakfast earlier.

Everyone have a good day.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day all!

Neet - are you talking to us today!!! Awesome!! Yesterday was difficult. I expect to deal with weekeneds without you, but there was Monday morning and no one was there to Neet-a-fy me.

So far today I have spent over 2 hours on transit. Went to that meeting at Regional headquarters (waste of time) and now I am at work for less then 2 hour then home time.

Now I am trying to get some work done and still catch up here.

Hope everyone has a good day!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Good day all!

Neet - are you talking to us today!!! Awesome!! Yesterday was difficult. I expect to deal with weekeneds without you, but there was Monday morning and no one was there to Neet-a-fy me.