I got a digital camera finally!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited, we finally got a digital camera. Now I don't have to use my cell phone for getting pictures. I got some of most of the kittens, and a couple of the other cats... I'll definitely be getting lots of pictures now. The only bad thing is that the camera eats batteries like crazy... I just had to change them twice getting about 20 pictures! But anyway, here are some pictures...

Spike, getting to be a big boy!

Spooky Bear

Yukon

Woody Jr.

Taco

Sadie

Larry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Justine

Eloise

Rosie

Sleepy Lt. Bear

Izzy

Garfield

Captain Squishy

Of the kittens, I still need to get Skittles and Domino... they were hiding from the camera, LOL.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OHMY OHMY OHMY

WHERE, pray tell, is the cuteness warning?? Those little characters are good enough to eat!

(re batteries -- get yourself two or three sets of rechargables)

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute kitties!

I can`t think why but I like the ginger babies the best

That sound a bit weird about the battery. It should last a lot longer than that. I`m always messing around with my camera and I`ve only re-charged the battery 3 times in about 5 months!.

brittany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your kittens are adorable!!
It must be a busy house with all those curious cats around!

Do you have a battery store around you? What you can do is take in your camera and they can MAKE a lithium battery that will fit in it. LI batteries last HOURS instead of minutes. Also, you may be able to order one from the manufacturer but in my experience the battery stores are much cheaper. In the long run a LI battery saves a ton of money (and headache when you're trying to take the perfect picture and your batteries are dead!)

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I can`t think why but I like the ginger babies the best
Funny, but I tend to agree.

But oh my, they are all simply adorable. I love the first series of photos where the little guys are being held up for the camera. They're just little sweethearts.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww they are all so sweet!

For batteries, I bought two sets of Energizer rechargables with an recharger that all plugs into an outlet. I use one set while the other charges, then switch. My camera eats regular AA batteries about the same as your's.

Welcome to the digital camera world!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! We're going to give the rechargable batteries a try next time we go out to the store.

Larry is a boy? With all of those colors?
Nope, Larry is a girl. John named her, of course. Her "full" name is: Floppyears McFuzzyface Esquire, answers to Larry and also is a girl cat. He has quite a sense of humor.