I can't stop laughing at what Princess just did

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't believe what Princess just did, well actually I can because she does all kinds of funny stuff. I live I on my Grandma's property and Princess LOVES to go visit her house. I usually take her to visit every day but the last 4 days she hasn't wanted to come home. Everytime I would try to take her home she would hide so she's spent the last few days there. There's an intercom between the houses so when she wants to come home someone will call me. Well this morning I hear the intercom come on Princess Meowing. I went up to see what was going on and was told Princess walked over to the intercom stepped on the button and meowed to get my attention all by herself.

I just had to share Princess' latest discovery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OOPS, I just realized I posted his in the wrong place. Actually I was in the cat lounge and got up for a second and one of the cats must have switched me to health and nutrition. Sorry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DebsKats

Your Princess is one smart little kitty!
Sometimes I think she is too smart. She keeps me on my toes with all her antics.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, never under estimate the intelligence of felines! Your post reminded me of a dog, Candy, that I had when I was young. She liked my grandmother's house also, who lived up 2 hills. Candy used to take off and go to her house and ring her doorbell.
My grandmother was not fond of pets, but, I think she changed her mind when Candy used to do this.

jasmine-79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's great! Sometimes they're too smart for their own good!! Sunny used to drink the water out of a beta bowl I had on top of a bookcase, so I put saran wrap over the top. I got up one night to go to the bathroom and heard something. When I flipped on the light he had somehow lifted up the plastic wrap and had his head under it, lapping up fishy water!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazy4cats28

OOPS, I just realized I posted his in the wrong place. Actually I was in the cat lounge and got up for a second and one of the cats must have switched me to health and nutrition. Sorry
Sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you - I moved the thread from the Lounge to Behavior.

Princess is funny. Some cats catch on to intercoms, phones, faucets, etc., quite easily. I have a "phone caller" here, who even does long distance, and I've heard of a lot of cats who flush toilets as a hobby.