Happy Belated Birthday Louie!!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, I'm 2 weeks late. I didn't miss his b-day, I just was a little too busy to get my pics together & get a thread started.

June 30th 2007 my Louie D-Boy turned 1 yr old. We celebrated with tuna fish of course & had a lovable weekend with our darling boy.

Louie, you are my love bug, my whole heart, and more than I could ever have imagined a kitty to be. I love you so much you make my heart hurt, I could just burst at the seams with love for you! You are my good boy and my mischeif maker all at the same time. When you were a kitten, I would holler at you & you would purr back at me... you are the most happy, easy going, lovable guy... You are LuckyGirl's protector, and the best big & little brother that any guy could be. You have been so wonderful & accepting of Leo, teaching him all the things he didn't learn from his mommy cat, you have been so patient with him even though he has been the typical annoying little brother. And you are my little baby, even though most of the time you think you are "too big" for 1000 kisses from your Meowmy... You always always make your daddy & I feel loved, and know just when we need your comfort... You are daddy's best friend, always helping him with everything... We are so in love with you Louie, I hope & pray that you can feel it in you little kitty heart! You bring us so much joy, we only hope that we can make you as happy as you have made us! You are such a good boy, daddy & I (and LuckyGirl & Leo
)couldn't imagine our lives without you!

that cute little kitten mouth!

you were always so cuddly!

don't mind the cellulite....you always HAD to sleep with mommy...

you love your daddy so much!

such an explorative lil' guy you were, always into something!

you fell asleep sitting straight up!

so stinkin' cuddly!

those gorgeous green eyes could get you outta anything!

you were such a brave little guy!

more to follow....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you love your big sister even if it's just a photo of her...

always under mommy's feet, and her dress too!

your were the kind of cuteness they make post cards out of....

I was always finding you in places you should'nt have been!

again giving me a heart attack....

all you ever wanted was some love from LuckyGirl...

and finally you got some.

soooo cute I could melt...

my lil mischief maker

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you are the most handsome little man I've ever laid eyes on, and you constantly dazzle us with your stunning green eyes and your wonderous sparkling purrrsonality that goes on for miles! I love you my big boy!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... happy belater b-day Louie! You sure are a cute little guy and I bet you kept your meowmy on her toes as you grew up... just like little leo is now.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Glad you got lots of treats and love,
everything you deserve

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aww... happy belater b-day Louie! You sure are a cute little guy and I bet you kept your meowmy on her toes as you grew up... just like little leo is now.
that's for sure! The only thing that upsets me now is that he doesn't really sleep with me anymore.... not since Leo started sleeping in our bed. He hasn't slept with us since the 1st night I brought Leo home, he was pressed against me all night that night... I miss that so much. He was always smooshed against me all night, since the 1st night he came home with us...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Happy Birthday Louie you handsome guy!

Those kitten pictures are just SOOOOOO cute
He was the BEST kitten. Soooo terrorizing, but way more sweet & loving... he used to bite our ankles and attack our feet when we'd try to walk... and I'd holler "Louie D Boy, ankles are NOT for biting!!!" And he would just smile & purr at me...
I used to do Louie check ups, every 1/2 hr or so I'd walk through the house & look for him, I found him in so many different places as you can see in the pics.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww what a wonderful thread. Just brings tears to my eyes.

He is such a beautiful boy!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an absolutely beautiful tribute to Louie and his birthday. What a sweetheart he is and what a sweetheart of a family he has.

Happy Birthday Louie! I Love You Too!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Happy Birthday Sweet Louie
...Geez Heather, I have tears in my eyes reading all this and seeing those sweet pics Awwwww
I know, I was fighting them back just writing it.... and the words still just don't seem to do my feelings for him any justice.
Tom always says "you love him more than you love me"
Louie never does anything wrong, accept shred toilet paper.

Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Awww what a wonderful thread. Just brings tears to my eyes.

He is such a beautiful boy!
Thanks Michele!

Originally Posted by Pami

What an absolutely beautiful tribute to Louie and his birthday. What a sweetheart he is and what a sweetheart of a family he has:

Happy Birthday Louie! I Love You Too!!
Thanks Pam! I tried to capture my feelings for him, but nothing sounded quite good enough for my boy....