Mi Gallerio....

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing as a few people have posted their artwork, I feel free to offer mine of to the TCSers and ask for a bit of advice and critiques (without sticking out like a sore thumb). I'm honestly not all that terriffic (like some of the people I've seen here), but what better way to improve then a bit of sound advice??
So, here's the link... http://dawnmist.deviantart.com/ all 12+!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack!!! I can't view it at work. For some reason it is forbidden by ratings check.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice
...I like the shaggy dog and the fox and the shaggy dog alone..the princesses are good too,they are all good I would kill to be able to sit down and draw something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Very nice
...I like the shaggy dog and the fox and the shaggy dog alone..the princesses are good too,they are all good I would kill to be able to sit down and draw something.
Thank you! Why don't you try just doodling someday? I've ony been really trying to draw since I was nine (I'm thirteen now)... that's only four years of practice to get to where I am now. Erm, that may seem like a long time, but it really isn't.
Or take an art class....

Originally Posted by adymarie

Ack!!! I can't view it at work. For some reason it is forbidden by ratings check.
Maybe that's because there are som, uh, (cough cough) suggestive pictures in other galleries?

Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I love your pictures!

Your very talented. Especially love the fox
Thank you very much... the fox in this one, though? I made its head more cat-like then fox-like, I think.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice work, especially for just 13! Thanks so much for sharing your art site with us... it's fun to see what everyone is up to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Wow, you are very young to be doing such great stuff!!
Keep it up girl!
It's not all that excellent - I jst draw and it...comes. I can't help it.
But thank you very much!!!

Originally Posted by Pami

Excellent work!!!
You are very talented!
Thank you!!

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Nice work, especially for just 13! Thanks so much for sharing your art site with us... it's fun to see what everyone is up to.
Thank you, I appreciate the comments very much!
And I agree, it is fun to see what people do (other then go on TCS
)