Originally Posted by chichismom
congrads on being in the spotlight this week!
Now for the torture
1. Whats your favorite color?
2. French fries or onion rings?
3. If someone gave you 1,000 bucks, what would you do with it?
4. What is your favorite candy?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. Are diamonds really a girls best friend?
2. Ohhh, french fries!
3. Keep half and give half to an animal shelter
4. Hmm, I don't think ice cream counts but if it does, that's it! I also love any chocolate with nuts in it.
5. A large soy latte
6. Ohh that's a loaded question. Used to be about 50 or 60, now it's about 10 and I've got six pairs of boots, too. I love boots!
7. Well, no. But they certainly take up a lot of `looking' time! I think I must look at my engagement ring about 2,000 times a day!
Originally Posted by CoolCat
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffsâ€¦ AJUA!!!.........Here we go...
1.- Â¿Do you to know MÃ©xico?
2.- Â¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
Oh Lordy! I'm in trouble!
1. I have not been to Mexico but would love to go. One of my best friends has been several times and owns a Mexican restaurant called Santa Fe here in Perth.
2. I would like very much to go on an extended trip through Mexico, meet the locals in different areas, experience all the different foods
in small local villages and also go to the beaches. I think it's a fascinating country.
3. I can say a couple of words in Spanish but once I taught myself a sentence off a shampoo bottle that sounds sooooo cool...`Para cabellos secos, coloreados o con permanente!' (sorry about the spelling). It means `for dry, coloured or permed hair!' But it's such an electric, passionate, exciting language. I've always wanted to learn more.
4. I have quite a lot of Mexican and Spanish music, I did Spanish dance when I was younger and I loved it! I love the music - it gets into your soul and makes you want to dance.
5. I've watched a couple of Mexican movies but I need English subtitles!
Mexican food! I used to manage my girlfriend's restaurant and learned a lot about cooking Mexican food there. I cook it regularly and I try to cook really traditional and different Mexican food - not just burritos, tacos etc but really interesting and less well-known foods - breakfast foods as well. Mexican breakfasts are delicious!
7. I loooooooove Tequila! It's a big weakness for me.
8. I've slept in a hammock lots of times - but I always wake up with a stiff neck!
9. Each year my girlfriend has a big Mexican Fiesta at her restaurant, and we all dress up in traditional costume and drink Tequila and eat Mexican food and have a huge party! It's great.
10. I know of Cancun but have not been there - I would like to but at a time when there aren't a lot of horrid teenagers or school-leavers there!
Great questons Rigel!
Originally Posted by sarahp
Ooooh I'll get some in as well!
Did you have a crush on Craig McLachlan when younger?
What about Peter Andre?
What's your favourite Australian tv program?
What sports have you played or been involved in, and what's been your greatest sporting achievement?
How did you get to be intererested in dog behavioural issues? Will it be your own business?
What's your favourite place in WA?
That's all for now
1. Arrgh! NO!
And the same for Peter Andre!!
2. I loved A Country Practice when I was growing up, then I liked Home and Away, and then when I got older I thought Wildside was just brilliant. I also love the news shows like Lateline and Australian Story on the ABC.
3. I played netball as a kid (who didn't??) and was good at that. Otherwise I was a dancer and not involved in sport at all, really. My greatest `sporting' achievement (although this is by proxy) was performing as a dancer in the opening ceremony of the World Swimming Championships when it was held in Perth. Actually, I was a good swimmer myself and the only medals I ever won at school were for swimming (backstroke) or sprinting.
4. I got involved in dog behaviour because when we got Ruby I fell so totally and profoundly in love with her that I wanted to know all things dog. Because of my wonderful experience with TCS I joined a dog forum, and gradually began to find that I had a skill for understanding dogs and helping people. It grew from that, and I do have a business now, called `Citizen Canine'. I've literally only just started it last month so it's still in the organisational stages, but I am starting puppy classes in August and I can't wait. So I guess you could say TCS was indirectly responsible for me learning more about dogs!
5. I haven't been around the whole of WA but I do love the view of the city from King's Park, it's spectacular. And I love Leighton Beach and in the South West, I love Yallingup. Just breathtaking!
These are all such great questions - this is fantastic!!