Spotlight Member of the Week ***KitEKats4Eva!***

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! It's been fun, but it's now Sarah's turn to be in the Spotlight! So without further ado, let the interrogation begin!

1. If you could be any inanimate object, what would you be?

2. Do you have a favorite Gemstone? If so, what?

3. Where is your favorite place to eat out?

4. What will you have to eat and drink at your favorite place to eat out?

5. How many countries have you been to?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you a morning person or a night owl?

What are the names of your childhood pets?

Is it soda, pop, or something else?

What's your favorite movie?

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

What is your most annoying (to others) habit?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Yay! It's been fun, but it's now Sarah's turn to be in the Spotlight! So without further ado, let the interrogation begin!
Ha! Thanks Moochy!
I'll do my best.....

1. If you could be any inanimate object, what would you be?

2. Do you have a favorite Gemstone? If so, what?

3. Where is your favorite place to eat out?

4. What will you have to eat and drink at your favorite place to eat out?

5. How many countries have you been to?
I love the first question!

1. Hmm, an inanimate object, let me see. I think I would like to be a sharp knife. All that power and elegance, and all the yummy things I'd get to taste! But I'm at work so I don't have a lot of time to think about it...lol. Perhaps I'd also like to be a fast car....a red Ferrari a la Magnum PI!

2. Amethyst used to be my favourite gemstone, but these days I really love diamonds, just because they really are so sparkly and beautiful, but my favourite of all is Peridot. Such an amazing colour.

3. My favourite place to eat out changes all the time. For a while there it was the restaurant where Max proposed; a tapas restaurant called Duende. Then it was an Indian place called The Cinnamon Club. Then a Chinese place in the city called The Red Teapot. A lasting favourite is my girlfriend's Mexican restaurant; Santa Fe. But at the moment it is a Vietnamese restaurant called Little Saigon

4. I'll answer for Little Saigon, which would be their Tamarind prawns, special seafood spring rolls, salt and pepper squid, braised Chinese broccoli and steamed rice, and to drink either green tea or water.

5. How many countries? Nowhere near enough! I have been to England, Scotland and Thailand, Singapore and that's pretty much it? I've been to nearly all the capital cities in Australia, though. I plan to get through a LOT more in the future

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

What are the names of your childhood pets?

Is it soda, pop, or something else?

What's your favorite movie?

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

What is your most annoying (to others) habit?
1. Definitely a morning person. I am nodding by 9.30 at night. But that could partly be because I think our heater has a gas leak

2. My childhood pets were a white stray cat we adopted called Tinkerbell, who died as suddenly as she arrived
My beautiful tortie girl, Pepper, who lived until she was 19, two budgies called Indigo and ... I can't remember the other one's name!!
..., a beautiful black Kelpie x Lab called Duffy, I'm sure a few fish and I think even a hermit crab or two!

3. It's cool drink

4. My favourite movie, ahh that's a hard one. There's so many. But I think I'll have to go with Gone With The Wind.

5. Paris.

6. I talk too much! It's a habit that even annoys me!

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...

1. Do you still live in the same area you grew up?

2. How long have you known your oldest friend?

3. What is or would be your favorite vacation?

4. Do you love your career?

5. Are you going to wait in line to get the new Harry Potter book? hehehe
You can tell what is on my mind!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the spotlight
A few random ??'s

Do the kitties sleep with you at night?

Will you be getting another kitty in the near future?

Describe your perfect day?

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Hmmm...

1. Do you still live in the same area you grew up?

2. How long have you known your oldest friend?

3. What is or would be your favorite vacation?

4. Do you love your career?

5. Are you going to wait in line to get the new Harry Potter book? hehehe
You can tell what is on my mind!
1. Well, I still live in the same town, but not in the same suburb. I grew up in a northern suburb near the beach called Karrinyup and now I live in an eastern suburb near the river and the city called Bayswater. I am fond of both areas for different reasons.

2. My oldest friend? Since I was 18 months old so over 30 years. My best friend? Since I was 18 so 14 years.

3. My favourite vacation would be to have time to spend travelling around Europe, visiting lots of wonderful restaurants and little local eateries and cafes, learning to cook with the locals, shopping and buying unique little bargains, lots of sleeping, good food, exploring, and time to do it all properly, followed by the same thing in some carefully selected US cities, followed by a decent backpack through South America and then a safari in Africa (at least eight countries) ending up with a week on a tour in Antarctica. Some holiday, huh??

4. I love my job - PA to an orthopaedic surgeon - very much. But what I consider to be my career has only really just started, which is my business in dog behaviour. I know that that is going to be my life's work, and I'm looking forward very much to the journey.

5. I haven't even read The Order of the Phoenix yet!! I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Congrats on the spotlight
A few random ??'s

Do the kitties sleep with you at night?

Will you be getting another kitty in the near future?

Describe your perfect day?

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
1. Only Sunday. She's my resident teddy bear and I have rarely slept a night without her.

2. Yes, Max is caving on a Bengal. We have to wait till we move house though

3. My perfect day? That's hard, it varies so often. I had a pretty perfect day on Saturday. We drove down to Forrestfield to visit the lady who is going to be looking after the dogs when we go away next week, and then we took them into this great little cafe in the outer city and had a really yummy breakfast, and then I came home and read my book and had a nap with all the kids on the bed, then we went out to a new French restaurant for a friend's birthday and forgot it was Bastille Day which was great
and then we came home and watched the first mountain stage of the Tour De France which was fantastic! That was a pretty perfect day.

4. See above! But, short answer, Paris.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be and why?

What is the nicest thing someone has ever said to you?

The meanest thing someone has ever said to you?

If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life what would it be?

And since I ask everyone this question....how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Enjoy your week!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congrads on being in the spotlight this week!

Now for the torture

1. Whats your favorite color?
2. French fries or onion rings?
3. If someone gave you 1,000 bucks, what would you do with it?
4. What is your favorite candy?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. Are diamonds really a girls best friend?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?

2.- ¿Wich part exactly?

3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh I'll get some in as well!

Did you have a crush on Craig McLachlan when younger?

What about Peter Andre?
What's your favourite Australian tv program?
What sports have you played or been involved in, and what's been your greatest sporting achievement?
How did you get to be intererested in dog behavioural issues? Will it be your own business?
What's your favourite place in WA?

That's all for now

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be and why?

What is the nicest thing someone has ever said to you?

The meanest thing someone has ever said to you?

If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life what would it be?

And since I ask everyone this question....how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Enjoy your week!
LOL!

Well, wouldn't it be typical? The time I am spotlight member our internet server at home went down!! I couldn't do a thing! So I'll have to sneak in my answers at work today.

This is fun, thanks everyone!

Ok, questions:

1. I am a procrastinator!!! I'm getting better but if I could change that I sooooo would

2. Hmm, the nicest thing. Jeepers (it doesn't happen very often)
A few years ago someone I hadn't known long said that they thought I would always be a person that anybody could talk to about anything, and I would be able to make them feel at home and valued, no matter who they were or what they said. I really cherish that.

3. I was told once that I could be the nastiest person someone had ever met, and that I could wear that like a badge of honour. Ouch! It was a long time ago but it really had a big effect and I changed a lot of things about myself after that. Maybe those changes were behind the reason a different person said the nice thing above!

4. Ice cream. No ... mangoes. No ... broccoli! No ... deep-fried squid! No ... Ahhh I don't know!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

congrads on being in the spotlight this week!

Now for the torture

1. Whats your favorite color?
2. French fries or onion rings?
3. If someone gave you 1,000 bucks, what would you do with it?
4. What is your favorite candy?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. Are diamonds really a girls best friend?

1. Green!
2. Ohhh, french fries!
3. Keep half and give half to an animal shelter
4. Hmm, I don't think ice cream counts but if it does, that's it! I also love any chocolate with nuts in it.
5. A large soy latte
6. Ohh that's a loaded question. Used to be about 50 or 60, now it's about 10 and I've got six pairs of boots, too. I love boots!
7. Well, no. But they certainly take up a lot of `looking' time! I think I must look at my engagement ring about 2,000 times a day!

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi!....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs… AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
Oh Lordy! I'm in trouble!

1. I have not been to Mexico but would love to go. One of my best friends has been several times and owns a Mexican restaurant called Santa Fe here in Perth.

2. I would like very much to go on an extended trip through Mexico, meet the locals in different areas, experience all the different foods
in small local villages and also go to the beaches. I think it's a fascinating country.

3. I can say a couple of words in Spanish but once I taught myself a sentence off a shampoo bottle that sounds sooooo cool...`Para cabellos secos, coloreados o con permanente!' (sorry about the spelling). It means `for dry, coloured or permed hair!' But it's such an electric, passionate, exciting language. I've always wanted to learn more.

4. I have quite a lot of Mexican and Spanish music, I did Spanish dance when I was younger and I loved it! I love the music - it gets into your soul and makes you want to dance.

5. I've watched a couple of Mexican movies but I need English subtitles!

6. I
Mexican food! I used to manage my girlfriend's restaurant and learned a lot about cooking Mexican food there. I cook it regularly and I try to cook really traditional and different Mexican food - not just burritos, tacos etc but really interesting and less well-known foods - breakfast foods as well. Mexican breakfasts are delicious!

7. I loooooooove Tequila! It's a big weakness for me.

8. I've slept in a hammock lots of times - but I always wake up with a stiff neck!

9. Each year my girlfriend has a big Mexican Fiesta at her restaurant, and we all dress up in traditional costume and drink Tequila and eat Mexican food and have a huge party! It's great.

10. I know of Cancun but have not been there - I would like to but at a time when there aren't a lot of horrid teenagers or school-leavers there!

Great questons Rigel!

Originally Posted by sarahp

Ooooh I'll get some in as well!

Did you have a crush on Craig McLachlan when younger?
What about Peter Andre?
What's your favourite Australian tv program?
What sports have you played or been involved in, and what's been your greatest sporting achievement?
How did you get to be intererested in dog behavioural issues? Will it be your own business?
What's your favourite place in WA?

That's all for now
1. Arrgh! NO!
And the same for Peter Andre!!

2. I loved A Country Practice when I was growing up, then I liked Home and Away, and then when I got older I thought Wildside was just brilliant. I also love the news shows like Lateline and Australian Story on the ABC.

3. I played netball as a kid (who didn't??) and was good at that. Otherwise I was a dancer and not involved in sport at all, really. My greatest `sporting' achievement (although this is by proxy) was performing as a dancer in the opening ceremony of the World Swimming Championships when it was held in Perth. Actually, I was a good swimmer myself and the only medals I ever won at school were for swimming (backstroke) or sprinting.

4. I got involved in dog behaviour because when we got Ruby I fell so totally and profoundly in love with her that I wanted to know all things dog. Because of my wonderful experience with TCS I joined a dog forum, and gradually began to find that I had a skill for understanding dogs and helping people. It grew from that, and I do have a business now, called `Citizen Canine'. I've literally only just started it last month so it's still in the organisational stages, but I am starting puppy classes in August and I can't wait. So I guess you could say TCS was indirectly responsible for me learning more about dogs!

5. I haven't been around the whole of WA but I do love the view of the city from King's Park, it's spectacular. And I love Leighton Beach and in the South West, I love Yallingup. Just breathtaking!

These are all such great questions - this is fantastic!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a knock on your front door. You answer it and there stands the celebrity you hate the most! Who is it and who would you rather be standing there?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Paris Hilton!!! Ohhhh I would like to trip her over!

And who would I rather it be? I think probably someone like George Clooney or Bono or Angelina Jolie, so I could talk to them about their charity and philanthopic work.

That is SUCH a great question!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm lemme see...

What planet would you visit if you could?

What colours has your hair been?

Would you rather lick a toad or eat a grasshopper dipped in chocolate?

Do you like to sing or dance better?

Do you have an accent?

Do you like rollercoasters?

Are you allergic to anything?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
Sarah thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, I have to start by saying I've been a boring and absent spotlight this week, because we have no internet connection at home at the moment!!
But I'm doing my best and thank you again!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hmmm lemme see...

What planet would you visit if you could?

What colours has your hair been?

Would you rather lick a toad or eat a grasshopper dipped in chocolate?

Do you like to sing or dance better?

Do you have an accent?

Do you like rollercoasters?

Are you allergic to anything?
1. I would go to Saturn. I just love the rings
around it and always thought that would be SO cool to visit.

2. Lol good question! Um, purple, multicoloured like a rainbow, platinum blonde, normal blonde, brown, red, black, black with blue streaks, copper and like it is now, dark, dark brown!

3. Lick a toad. There's no chewing and swallowing involved with that!

4. I love both! I love to sing but I'm better at dancing...lol

5. If you count an Australian one!!

6. I LOVE rollercoasters!!

7. I am allergic to cats, believe it or not, just not my own. I think I've grown out of it. I'm also allergic to Pethidine and Penicillin.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hello,
Sarah thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
YAY! Music questions!!

1. I have a very eclectic taste in music. Growing up I studied classical music and I studied at the Conservatorium of Music in Western Australia for three years, with oboe, piano and singing. I then completed a three-year diploma in sound engineering. But I also love rock and roll, dance music, blues, soul, jazz, plus a lot of modern music, punk etc. I really love a wide variety of music - it's soul food for me.

2. I have about 400 cds and about 10,000 songs on my iPod as well.

3. At the moment my favourite band is The Shins, an Indie rock band from the US. I love the lead singer's voice and lyrics, just beautiful. But as far as male singers go, I think Jeff Buckley and Chris Cornell have amazing voices.

4. Christina Aguilera has the most incredible voice of anyone of our generation, IMO, and also I like Joss Stone's voice. I like Regina Spektor, Emiliana Torrini and from a while ago, the husky tones of Sam Brown. Ahh there's so many! My favourite female singer, though, is Missy Higgins.

5. No I haven't! I'll have to go check it out!

6. Yep, I have a lot of full collections from various artists.

7. No. I've been to plenty but never joined in! That would be great... my brother has though. He's a musician and his band has supported lots of big Australian artists.

8. I listen to Triple J in Perth, and I also like ABC Classic FM. I worked in radio as a producer for five years, but I wouldn't listen to those stations now.

9. A CD original.

10. Yes, I play the piano and the oboe, and at the moment I am teaching myself the guitar.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
soooo, lets see

1) at what age, did you become anti american.
2) how old do you have to be before you notice that vegemite is not a food group.
3)would you feed your dogs and cat, a veggie diet.
4)do you think there is alien life out there.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

soooo, lets see

1) at what age, did you become anti american.
2) how old do you have to be before you notice that vegemite is not a food group.
3)would you feed your dogs and cat, a veggie diet.
4)do you think there is alien life out there.
Bruce!!!

1. About the same time the Iraq war started, but maybe a bit before...lol. But I'm not anti-US, you know that, just anti- your government.

2. Ahh but it enhances so many food groups in so many wonderful ways! But Max would agree with you. He thinks Vegemite is
but then, he's not your average Aussie bloke.

3. No. Particularly not the cats. Dogs are not obligate carnivores but cats are. Plus, too much work!!

4. Absolutely. I can't believe we're alone - the universe is too vast. If there is life out there, I hope they're doing a better job of it than us humans!!