UKers - Natures menu wet food on offer at PAH

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pets at Home have Natures Menu on offer again - it's currently £12.89 for 48 pouches (4 variety boxes). Normal price £16.49. The boxes of 12 are £4.39 so it's a good saving.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don`t think there is a store near me

Kitty and Maisie are very akward though and they don`t like it. They just don`t know whats good for them

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for hte tip - my daughter is coming over next week, so I will get her to bring some. Ellie loves it, and it helps her put on weight as it is 70% meat/fish. I have given some to Bonaparte too but as it is expensive and I didn't know when I was going to get more, I have rationed it a bit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

is it usually expensive? never heard of the make.. I have a pets at home just down the road from me..
It is a fairly new food - been around for a year or so I think? Maybe a bit longer. It's more expensive than stuff like felix or whiskas, but it does contain 70% meat. You can buy it at Tescos too but only in boxes of 12 which are £4.39 I think. PAH do a special 48 pouch pack which initially was at the bargainous price of 2 (92 pouches) for £19.99 (think that was an introductory offer). They also recently had them for just over £13 but their standard price for the 48 pouches is £16.49.