The Official Pain in the %$!! Neighbor Thread

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The old saying goes that you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. Well they should add neighbor's to that too....well technically you CAN by choosing not to live next to them, but most of the time we don't know until it's too late.

For the most part I have great neighbors. There is a young couple that lives across from our driveway who waves to us and says hi, yet we've been here for 2 years (and them as well + a few months) and we don't know their names and haven't been formally introduced. That's still on our to do list. Then the neighbors behind me are great. We're divided by a fence that they put up the week we moved in (No band neighbor vibes, just good timing..they wanted it and so do we). They're very generous and friendly, and that goes for their son and daughter who live next to them. But, the neighbor next to me who I'm unfortunately NOT fence guarded from is one of the bad neighbors. I actually think I wrote a thread about him at the beginning of spring. Here are the facts:

He is the neighbor with atleast one unworking car in the driveway, a load of trash and junk in the yard, and just a basically unkempt house. They had lightning hit their garage the year we moved in, set the garage on fire, scorch the house, and he never bothered to get it fixed (insurance?). I'm not a lawn "freak" although my wife would argue about that, but I like to have as nice of a lawn as I can pull off, and he doesn't help matters. His "lawn" is basically all weeds, from clover to dandelions, to a mix, and he waits until they're a foot high, and then scalps them down to about 1/8th of an inch. We had our lawn redone last year and you used to be able to tell exactly where mine started and his began, but all his junk is starting to meld with mine. I really can't wait until I can put up a fence, but anything worth while is very expensive for the length of my property line. At the beginning of the spring, the thread I posted was because he was setting his lawn on fire with a propane torch and stomping out the burned areas so the lawn would start growing again. Hmmm, how about proper mowing, watering, and fertilizing...that would be a start. He also has Cockatoos or some birds that squawk at all hours and that's all you can hear...and I worried that my drums would be too loud! The kicker is his leaking septic tank. I just found out about this. If you look at his yard you'll see an upside down kiddie pool. This apparently is covering his septic tank, and according to the good neighbors, it's leaking, into their back yard. Not terribly, but enough to really make the grass ultra thick. Apparently on a really bad day you can smell sewage. Now, they haven't reported him because they want to be good neighbors, and I haven't witnessed anything regarding it, so I can't say anything either. I'm just hoping it never causes any problems to us.

...and then to my new neighbor. He's across the street and two houses over. It must be a young couple from what I've seen, and he guy has a dirtbike which he revs daily for about 15 minutes, and then tears off up the street for about a minute and a half, only to come back. He does this periodically throughout the day. Combine that with his muscle car that he revs up about twice a week for a half hour. His "wife" I assume, always stands on the front lawn talking on a cell phone loudly so we can all enjoy the conversation. But the biggest thing, is the fact that for the last week, on a daily basis, I'll hear fireworks and small explosions going off, but only once or twice and then I won't hear anything else. Of course they scare the hell out of Reesse, and me too because I'm not expecting them. It's not 4th of July...and even if it was, they're illegal in Massachusetts. They had enough of those on the 4th anyway. I felt like my house was under attack! Call the cops? Not likely. There's a cop a few roads down who shoots them off, so I know that's useless.

Oh and I should mention, the neighbor next to the fireworks neighbor, Reeses does not like. People walk by our house and we have alot of traffic because we're on a main drag. She sits in our picture window and is cool with everyone, except them. She cackles at them like she means business

Sorry about the long post, but what about your annoying neighbors?

isadora44

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I adore *most* of my neighbors. My husband and I live in a condo and we never hear anyone; everyone is nice, quiet, and respectful. We don't have any issues with people not taking care of their area because the home owners association will quickly be on their case if they don't.

However, there are some people that bought a condo across the courtyard from us and they've become very irritating in the short time they've been here. They have a dog that they don't pick up after, they play music so loud I can hear it clear across the courtyard, and last Thursday night (work night, I need to be up at 5am) they were sitting on their patio at 11pm being loud and obnoxious.

I know it won't last long because no one here will put up with it. If no one has complained to the HOA yet, they will soon.

*sigh*

Sorry to hear about your neighbor issues, I hate it when people are disrespectful. Especially people that don't take care of their areas (ie let trash pile up, etc), it effects everyone elses property values.

Oh, and one of my neighbors has the most GORGEOUS blue eyed tortie!!! I saw the cat inside her house one day (she had her front door open, screen door closed...cat was at the door). I literally stopped in my tracks and stared! She's my favorite neighbor...only because I want to steal her cat...haha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Isadora44

Oh, and one of my neighbors has the most GORGEOUS blue eyed tortie!!! I saw the cat inside her house one day (she had her front door open, screen door closed...cat was at the door). I literally stopped in my tracks and stared! She's my favorite neighbor...only because I want to steal her cat...haha
I'm fairly certain everyone knows Reeses. She lives in front of our picture window, so when you drive by you can see this white blob in the window, and that's her *lol*

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohhhh GEEZZZ - I think I'd be considering a new house sometime in the future!

We have good neighbors - everyone within a few houses of us all keep their property nice. We are the only ones that don't have a lot of flowers...yet (next year will try and plant more).

BUT we had some neighbors (long story short) - didn't care what they did; left stuff in the yard (other neighbors complained about it with good reason); they rented a house - got kicked out - and had 4 cats; none of them spayed/neutered and the males sprayed all over the furniture/walls, wood floors. They put up pictures on the walls with an air gun! Place was trashed more/less. To make matters worse, when they got kicked out of the house, they left the peed on chair/sofa/mattress in the backyard! Guess they figured the city would haul it away - not them.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My neighbors have always been nice, until recently. We have a little kid pool in our backyard, and my brother and sister invite kids over to play in it often. Somehow one of my siblings friends shoes ended up in the neighbors backyard and when my mom asked the neighbor if she could get it back SHE THREW IT AWAY!
right in front of her, that was so uncalled for! She has always been so nice and we even watch her pets for her when she goes on little trips, free of charge!

She had a weird "well its mine now" kind of attitude...

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can sympathize, but it's because I *am* 'that' neighbor.

I live in the home my mother and stepfather bought 12 years ago. Both of them have since passed away, and I've inherited the house. This is my first time being a homeowner, and I truly had NO IDEA how much work it would be.

Shortly after my mother passed I wanted to change a few things to make it "my" home, so I ripped out the carpet in the living room and chucked it outside. Before I got to hauling it away, the full impact of my loss set in and I became depressed. That pile sat out in my yard for five months, until the president of our HOA came by to "introduce himself," and oh, by the way, I've had a couple of complaints about the mess. It still irks me to this day that NONE of my neighbors had the decency to stop by and ask if there was anything they could do to help -- they all knew that my mother had been ill for several months, and it was plainly obvious that I was living alone after she passed.

I do not like being "that" neighbor, but at the moment I simply cannot keep up with the demands of maintaining a manicured lawn, nor can I afford to repair all the things that have been neglected since my mother fell ill. I mean no disrespect to anyone, and I feel bad that my neighbors look at my house and probably are disgusted -- especially since the house across the street is up for sale. But I'm trying. Hopefully when I finish school in another year or two, I can take out a HELOC and get things fixed properly. But in the meantime, my neighbors are just going to have to bear with me.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

I live in the home my mother and stepfather bought 12 years ago. Both of them have since passed away, and I've inherited the house. This is my first time being a homeowner, and I truly had NO IDEA how much work it would be.

Shortly after my mother passed I wanted to change a few things to make it "my" home, so I ripped out the carpet in the living room and chucked it outside. Before I got to hauling it away, the full impact of my loss set in and I became depressed. That pile sat out in my yard for five months, until the president of our HOA came by to "introduce himself," and oh, by the way, I've had a couple of complaints about the mess. It still irks me to this day that NONE of my neighbors had the decency to stop by and ask if there was anything they could do to help -- they all knew that my mother had been ill for several months, and it was plainly obvious that I was living alone after she passed.

I do not like being "that" neighbor, but at the moment I simply cannot keep up with the demands of maintaining a manicured lawn, nor can I afford to repair all the things that have been neglected since my mother fell ill. I mean no disrespect to anyone, and I feel bad that my neighbors look at my house and probably are disgusted -- especially since the house across the street is up for sale. But I'm trying. Hopefully when I finish school in another year or two, I can take out a HELOC and get things fixed properly. But in the meantime, my neighbors are just going to have to bear with me.
Don't feel bad. You're not one of "those" neighbors because you actually care. These people generally don't. As for the lawn, I don't care if my neighbor has a manicured lawn or not (I sure don't) but he lets it get so unruley that it just causes problems for me. I suppose if he just scalped it more often it would atleast keep things at bay

isadora44

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This thread reminded me of our old neighbors in the house where we used to live. Our back yards faced each other and were separated by a fence. The kids (and maybe adults too...who knows) would constantly throw TRASH over the fence into our yard!! We'd find empty beer cans/bottles, soda cans/bottles, a broom, kids toys, balls, packaging, newspaper.......it was unbelievable!

My husband finally went over to their house one day to talk to the parents to see if they knew anything about it (maybe they didn't know their kids were throwing crap over the fence)....but they didn't speak a word of english...so that attempt failed. We just dealt with it. I was tired of going out there and picking up crap though!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Isadora44

This thread reminded me of our old neighbors in the house where we used to live. Our back yards faced each other and were separated by a fence. The kids (and maybe adults too...who knows) would constantly throw TRASH over the fence into our yard!! We'd find empty beer cans/bottles, soda cans/bottles, a broom, kids toys, balls, packaging, newspaper.......it was unbelievable!

My husband finally went over to their house one day to talk to the parents to see if they knew anything about it (maybe they didn't know their kids were throwing crap over the fence)....but they didn't speak a word of english...so that attempt failed. We just dealt with it. I was tired of going out there and picking up crap though!
I would have taken the trash and thrown it back over the fence with a note that says "This is yours" is whatever language they speak.

mom of 4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The neighbor from **** lives across the alley from us.
We were pleased when we moved in as the peope behind us have a son the same age as my daughter.
At first all of the kids would play together. We have a basketball goal beside our driveway and anyone is welcome to play there - as long as my husband's car isn't parked there. He drives a company car and we can't let it get damaged from basketball (it require several repairs before we made the rule).
The neighbor's son broke that rule several times and we had to ask him to stop playing on our driveway. After that, all **** broke loose.
The mother accused my kids of playing kickball on her driveway and hitting her fence and shrubs. In fact, she brought over a 3 inch piece of shrub to show me. I think the shrub cost around 4 dollars, which I volunteered to pay. I also said I would go buy a replacement shrub if that would be better. I also promised that my children would not play on her drive again. Did I mention that we had seen her son playing kickball on her drive, hitting the fence?
The next morning, the "broken shrub" had been pulled out of the flowerbed and was sitting on our driveway. Kind of threatening. I brought a replacement shrub on the way home from work and haven't spoken to her since that day.
Six years ago, my kids saw her son playing with a goalie stick on their driveway. Interesting ting aout it was the name of the sporting goods store on the stick. It went out of business in 1970 - and it was from another state. Te hockey stick was one my brother played with growing up and had given to my kids. The kid lied about it too.

We ar emoving next Spring and I can't wait to see the last of them.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh don't get me started!

I have 2 neighbors I can't stand..... one more then the other.

The one's on my left are total moochers.

Everytime I come home I feel like I have to literally run to the front door before they see me.
They're always bumming cigarettes, rides and money on one occasion.

One day they're meaner then a rattlesnake and complaining about the pool or the kids or anything!

The next they're trying to help us unload the truck but only because they want something.... (Same neighbors who were fighting the other night)

Neighbor #2. Across the street. They have parties like you wouldn't believe. Sit on their porch at 4 am playing guitar and singing (badly I might add). And thier adult daughter will come over with her music/bass so loud it shakes my windows.
Don't get me wrong. I have subs in my truck that do the same thing. But I have enough respect to turn it down when I pull up or if Im in a residential area.
They have a dog that they let poop anywhere it pleases, and they don't clean it up. (Not a good thing when walking to the mailbox barefoot
)

The other neighbors are pretty good. One is a police officer and tend to keep an eye on the neighborhood. The other have a 14yr old son that I've had problems with in the past but settled differences with. He's kinda like an adopted son
He will tag along to stores with me and helps occupy my kids... Kinda like a built in babysitter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like most of my neighbours, I did put up a fence because my neighbours kids won't stop, annoying mine. She bought her sons bb guns that shoot plastic bbs, they thought it would be funny to shoot my kids
. just a few night ago, her sons and a friend thought it would be funny, to bang around the outside of our house off and on, until one o'clock in the morning,
no we couldn't catch them they ran to fast, mu husband tried probably a good thing he didn't. She was at work so they were alone , they are 11 and 13 , oh did I mention just for fun last winter they shot up the side of our 5th wheel trailer with hockey pucks
, I am at my wits end, Mom keeps say I am a single Mom I have no one to help me with these boys, no my fault lady, they are driving me nuts

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can totally sympathize!!! Don't EVEN get me started on mine. I remember when you posted about your neighbor burning his grass and then stomping them out. I would totally freak out of I had someone do that!! The only neighbors we are friendly with and formally know are the ones right across from us. We keep an eye out on each other's houses for suspicious people who shouldn't be around.
I don't even know where to begin. It's like you said, you can't pick your family, but you can't really pick your neighbors either, especially if you really want the house you are looking at and you don't really know them until it's too late.
Let's see...the neighbor to the left of us was there before we had our house built. The fence was old and started to fall apart about 10 years ago. We had a privacy fence, but one year we had a horrific storm and it ripped our back fence completely out so my parents replaced it with a chain link fence. His crappy fence was still there and sections of it started to fall over on our side. He sold his house, remodeled everything except the FENCE. WTH????
So when this new asian chick moved in and sections started to fall on our side, I got so freaking tired of it and pushed them on her side. Her dad removed the fence which left the largest side of our yard COMPLETELY open to the public. We put a fence up, filled in the holes her dad had dug for a fence, and a year and a half later, still no fence.
The neighbor to the right I hate even more. They were also there before us. They have all this crap in their yard, or they did until I called code enforcement about 6 times!
The fence was completely falling apart in pieces. They had all these useless tree and weeds in their yard that kept coming through the fence. They had JUNK METAL in their yard!!! AND RATS!!!!
We even had a huge rat dead in our yard!!!! I actually saw the rats in her yard and took pictures! They offered to split the cost of putting a chain link fence up and cleaned up all their trash. Then what does the stupid woman do, but put more plants right up to the fence after they just finished cleaning the other crap! So now I have her crap growing on our side again!!!!
I have to go out tomorrow and start cutting her stuff off. To me it's just common curtesy to NOT plant something right on the fence if you are sharing one. I've planted vines on all the others because we paid for the fence and it is our property whether we are sharing or not! So on both sides of our yard we have had a huge gaping hole and I never felt like our yard was ever complete. It has finally reached that stage, but still with a few aggravations.
Then the other neighbor to the right of us...I can't even tell you how many people have lived there. People move in and out of that house every couple of months. I think they put military people in there until they can find housing for them, so we don't even bother to get to know them. The house directly behind us, is a bad house. A car has driven into it a few times because it's right on the main road, heavy on traffic and just a bad location.
The neighbor that is across from us and too the right is a real pain. He used to have a wife and children, but I have not seen either in over a year. He has this huge truck and every freaking morning at 5 he will rev up that truck for about 20 mins and then go off to work!!! I haven't seen him in almost a year(good riddance) and think he may have been deployed because the house is NOT for sale and his grass is so high from no one mowing it. Hope his house goes on sale.
So I can completely understand about bad neighbors. It seems along with bad neighbors it just breeds more stupidity. This has taught me to not only look for a house that I want, but to be aware of who my neighbors will be once I start looking. Sometimes I really can't stand people and why I remind myself that I like cats better than I ever will people.

isadora44

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I would have taken the trash and thrown it back over the fence with a note that says "This is yours" is whatever language they speak.
hahahaha...Oh trust me, I thought about it!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of 4

The neighbor from **** lives across the alley from us.
We were pleased when we moved in as the peope behind us have a son the same age as my daughter.
At first all of the kids would play together. We have a basketball goal beside our driveway and anyone is welcome to play there - as long as my husband's car isn't parked there. He drives a company car and we can't let it get damaged from basketball (it require several repairs before we made the rule).
The neighbor's son broke that rule several times and we had to ask him to stop playing on our driveway. After that, all **** broke loose.
The mother accused my kids of playing kickball on her driveway and hitting her fence and shrubs. In fact, she brought over a 3 inch piece of shrub to show me. I think the shrub cost around 4 dollars, which I volunteered to pay. I also said I would go buy a replacement shrub if that would be better. I also promised that my children would not play on her drive again. Did I mention that we had seen her son playing kickball on her drive, hitting the fence?
The next morning, the "broken shrub" had been pulled out of the flowerbed and was sitting on our driveway. Kind of threatening. I brought a replacement shrub on the way home from work and haven't spoken to her since that day.
Six years ago, my kids saw her son playing with a goalie stick on their driveway. Interesting ting aout it was the name of the sporting goods store on the stick. It went out of business in 1970 - and it was from another state. Te hockey stick was one my brother played with growing up and had given to my kids. The kid lied about it too.

We ar emoving next Spring and I can't wait to see the last of them.
Years ago when the neighbor with the fence moved in (before the fence was there), the kids in the bad neighbors house were hitting golf balls and knocked out a really expensive window on the other neighbors house. Of course the father said he didn't have the $200 to pay for it and took months to come up with the money.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't see you as "that" kind of neighbor. There is a difference between not being able to, having difficult circumstances, and you are at least trying. I'm talking about people who just don't care and pure ignorance.
Bless your heart for having to go through such an ordeal.
You are doing the best you can with what you have. Just take it one day at a time.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you for sharing your story! I was going to say that I wonder how many of these bad neighbors have health problems of some sort or are short on cash.

Sometimes I worry we're the "bad" neighbors too. We take care of my mom and live in her mostly-retired people neighborhood. It's very quiet. But I go to class in the day and work in the evenings, so my most active time is at night. I play music, the window is open, and my birds are chatting and sometimes screeching (although not nearly as loudly as a cockatoo would... that would be annoying!
). I do try to be considerate and not have anything too loud, though. It's a decent enough neighborhood, and all the others have money for these awesome landscaping set ups. We don't have the money for that, and our weeds sometimes go unattended and the bushes aren't all that interesting. Mulch is a few hundred dollars, we just can't afford to replace it all right now. If a neighbor cares enough, they can come do it for me.
I wouldn't mind.

I'm tolerant of other people's noises when I would rather be it quiet. I just turn on some music and tune it out. It's not that difficult, really... at least for me. I would hope others would do the same for me. I figure it's part of the deal when you live in such close quarters with other people. Live and let live if you ask me.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While sometimes you can't help where you are able to live (expenses), IMO when you are looking for a new house, its wise to check out the neighborhood as you are looking.

We had lots of time to decide on where to live. We would also ride or walk around the neighborhood to see what kind of neighbors you might be dealing with.

If I were some of you who have the really bad neighbors and saw that kind of stuff while looking at the house for sale, there is no way I'd pick that house. I'd keep looking.

Like I said, IF you have time to really spend searching for a house, you can pick nicer neighbors

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our downstairs neighbour went through a phase of calling the police on us for noise nuisance when we weren't making any noise (one time was a Sunday afternoon when Nate was asleep in bed with the flu and I was playing a quiet city building game (so no explosions or anything like that!) on the computer).

We also suspect that she was putting crickets through our letterbox as we kept finding baby crickets in the hallway by our front door, and we spent most of that summer chasing them around the kitchen trying to catch them (no cats back then) and lying awake at night listening to them chirping in our kitchen. There are no crickets living naturally in this part of London, but you can buy them about 1/2 a mile down the road in the lizard shop.

She also told her kid not to go near us or I would burn him with a cigarette
and tried to barge into my flat and assault me, I had to forcibly remove her and then she threatened that she would come back with an axe, break down my door, and kill me.

Fortunately a) the police gave her a telling off for repeatedly wasting their time and b) her husband retired from the army and came back to live with her full time, and we haven't heard much from her in about 18 months - hopefully it was just temporary insanity/stress of having to cope with all the kids by herself and is now over, but I'm not going to be making friends with them anytime soon.

ETA: I've never had any problems with the other adjoining neighbours in our block or the next block, and got on well with them despite 'mad neighbour' trying to tell them all sorts of rubbish about me, got on especially well with the elderly lady who lived across the hall, unfortunately she has now gone to live in a nursing home, I don't know what the new family are like as I haven't met them yet, they've only just moved in.

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have one neighbor behind us who can be a royal pain. We've been here for 4yrs now and have put a lot of work into our home, but it's definitely not done yet. Well, most of you know that we used to be heavily involved with animal rescue...dogs and cats primarily, but, also, birds, small animals, and reptiles. Anyway, we had brought a dog from the shelter once to foster and he tore apart one of our dogs. Needless to say, we couldn't foster him if he was going to bring blood on our dog every chance he got. If that wasn't enough, he went after my husband (fiance' at that time). Well, this neighbor constantly gave us a hard time after that for "getting rid" of that dog. I tried to explain to him that we were only fostering him and we couldn't have an aggressive dog here. He argued with me telling me that the dog wasn't aggressive, and I told him that he was and that he had attacked one of our dogs and gone after DH. You know what his response was?? "Well, I guess he was a good judge of character then, wasn't he?"
You talk about highly ticking off someone. Oh I was fuming at that point. Anyway, he finally backed off for awhile. Then I get a visit from animal control one day, because he had called in a complaint telling them that we had emaciated animals living in filth. When the officer got here and I answered the door, she started laughing. She told me that had she known it was me, she wouldn't have even bothered to come out here, but all she had been given was an address. She told me that if she was an animal, she would want to live here, because she knows how much we put into the animals. After this neighbor saw that nothing had been done, he finally left us alone. He complains every once in awhile about the Shelties barking at him, but he'll just have to get over it. He encourages it, by talking to them and petting them when they start barking.

Now, the neighbor beside of us isn't too bad most of the time, but has the "I pay my taxes and if you want to pay my taxes, then I'll listen to you" attitude. The most irritating thing about them is that the husband's mother comes over to visit several times a week. When she does, she just HAS to bring her German Shepherds. She leaves them outside the entire time and we can't even enjoy our back porch without those dang dogs barking at us.
The worst, though, was when she was waiting for her house to be finished and was living over there for 3wks. She would have her dogs out before 6:30am (when we normally let ours out) and wouldn't put them in the house until dark. I was livid during this time. Of course, it got worse. I try to be a respectful neighbor. If our dogs are barking, I tell them to be quiet and if they keep it up, I bring them in the house. She had the nerve to call me a "B####" and tell me that I knew nothing about dogs and that I was being neglecting to mine, because I wouldn't let them stay outside and "be dogs". I'm sorry, but nothing is more irritating than to hear a dog barking non-stop. She talked to me like I was stupid, but...hmmmmm....let's see. Her dogs are simply pets that haven't been trained for anything. I have two dogs with CGC (Canine Good Citizen) titles, one is a Certified Therapy Dog, and two have been introduced to Agility. Oh, but I don't know anything.
I believe in positive reinforcement training only. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything, but I'm not stupid. I have lived with dogs my entire life (30+ years), got certified as a dog trainer, and worked in two grooming shops. That doesn't include all of the classes I've taken, dogs that I've earned titles for over the years, and all of my experience with rescues. I absolutely can NOT stand that woman. Those people didn't move in next door until about 2yrs after we did, but yet they move in and act like they own the neighborhood. Also, the people have a 6yr old kid that likes to run up and down the fence line hitting the fence with a bat or stick to get our dogs riled up. And to top it off, they hate cats completely.

Can you tell that I just love my neighbors??