PICS from London Meetup today!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alrighty, well even though the weather didn't cooperate, we still had a great time!

We went to a beautiful park, and we spread out a blanket under some trees and had a very quaint picnic/bbq. I had a blast!

It was so nice to meet Eithne and Wendy (and of course their dh's). They are both so fun and nice..it was a pleasure

Eithne brought some little bags for us all filled up with dozens of treats (cat and human
)

They all came back to my place after to meet Trout
Trout did very well..she was a little shy, but was allowing everyone to give her scritches
Now she is happily playing with all the toys that were brought for her

Thank you both for coming, I am so glad to have finally met you

Eithne and Wendy have some better pics I think, but I will post what I have anyway...

Wendy and her hubby:

Eithne and Matt:

Some Scenery pics of the park:

The animals were coming right up and eating the food we threw at them:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to fire up the other computer and put my pics up! I'm feeling a little lazy (and bloated - I ate all the chocolate goodies from Eithne). My boys are loviing their toys. Wiggies went nuts when he saw the little mice!
It was a lovely little picnic. It was great to see Eithne and Matt again, and to meet Nat!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cool! Another TCS meetup -success!!

Poor Trout she looks so paniced!!! What are these things in my apartment meomy?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little Troutie! She actually did really well. A little shy at first, but then she seemed ccurious about everyone. She particularly warmed up to Eithne.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww it looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, uploaded my pics...

Eithne and Matt

Nat

Trout

Wiggies enjoying his new toys

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Alrighty, well even though the weather didn't cooperate, we still had a great time!

We went to a beautiful park, and we spread out a blanket under some trees and had a very quaint picnic/bbq. I had a blast!

It was so nice to meet Eithne and Wendy (and of course their dh's). They are both so fun and nice..it was a pleasure

Eithne brought some little bags for us all filled up with dozens of treats (cat and human
)

They all came back to my place after to meet Trout
Trout did very well..she was a little shy, but was allowing everyone to give her scritches
Now she is happily playing with all the toys that were brought for her

Thank you both for coming, I am so glad to have finally met you

Eithne and Wendy have some better pics I think, but I will post what I have anyway...
Great pics glad you had a good time, but why did you give that squirrel a cat toy?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

Great pics glad you had a good time, but why did you give that squirrel a cat toy?
That's a piece of watermelon! Nat had fun throwing fruit at all the wildlife - she got a few good hits in too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

That's a piece of watermelon! Nat had fun throwing fruit at all the wildlife - she got a few good hits in too!
That poor bird will never be the same