Our little bugger, Mikey, is having another "episode" of vomiting/bloody-mucousy diarrhea. He had an injection of Depo in April after trying Flagyl, Pepcid, Centrine, etc. It did the trick and within a couple days of the shot, he was back to normal and stayed that way until now. So, it was a good 3 1/2 months. I've got an appt. tomorrow with the vet. Should I just have him give another injection of the Depo? Is this how you do it...wait until symptoms show up again and do it, or should it be at a more regular interval?
post #1 of 2
7/14/07 at 10:24am