"Ahh, that tummy!", "and "Kitten Stalks Hamster" among others

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a very eventful weekend with my kittens. They've been acting very oddly... I think someone REALLY weird has been rubbing off on them - seriously! Here's a few pictures to prove that fact....

Okay, just look at that tongue. (Peep is the owner of it.)

Squeak absolutely adores this spot... why not sleep in the grass or on her kitty bed? It's much softer! But no, she has a mind of her own. "No kitty beds for me, mom!"

Here's Charlie acting the part of a bloodhound. He was the only kitten that wasn't scared to death of Carrots, the hamster I'm sitting. (No hamsters were harmed at any time during the making of this picture!)

Is anyone else driven completely mad by this picture? I keep trying to rub the computer screen!! Peep has the fluffiest, softest kitten-tummy I've ever seen!

These are just brief moments... these pictures don't even catch the whole of the kitten circus running 24/7 at our house. (Those of you that own/have owned kittens know what I'm talking about, I'm sure!) The essence of it is so hard to catch in a picture, but I try my best...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That first pic is hilarious

That last pic is beyond precious!

Awwwww the sleeping kitty, you need a bed sweetie pie. I cannot believe that hamster lived!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

What great pics
Love that tummy pic
Thank you... it took me forever to tempt him to roll over, but I finally got it!

Originally Posted by Pami

That first pic is hilarious

That last pic is beyond precious!

Awwwww the sleeping kitty, you need a bed sweetie pie. I cannot believe that hamster lived!
Squeak seem st o think that the cat bed is beneath her - even hen we have two - no, three. She still sleeps there.
And the hamster was not a bit perturbed abot being stalked! he just hustled about in true hamster fashion, determined to explore every area he was in three times and leave a hammyturd in every corner possible.
The cats were just incredulous that he wasn't scared of them.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Awwww! Great pics! The hamster is a cutie too!
Thank you... I wish the hammie was mine! He's very photogenic (as long as he holds still for a second).

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute!! That poor little hamster was probably thinking this would be his last outing! That tounge is quite strange for a kitty! How funny!

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the pics
especially the one where he's sticking his tongue out
they are so adorable ... how do you stand it?!? sending snuggles to the little cuties

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kerry'n'ben

I love the pics
especially the one where he's sticking his tongue out
they are so adorable ... how do you stand it?!? sending snuggles to the little cuties
I don't... I just snuggle them constantly!!

Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

How cute!! That poor little hamster was probably thinking this would be his last outing! That tounge is quite strange for a kitty! How funny!
Poor hamster.. luckily he's still alive, well, and most definitely not scared out of his furry trousers! The little thing was very brave.

Originally Posted by troublesome2

i adore the last two pictures!!! how cute!
They most definitely are!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my. Such sweet kitties. Also, I love the name "Peep", it's just too cute. It goes well with his adorable tongue "peeping" out.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Oh my. Such sweet kitties. Also, I love the name "Peep", it's just too cute. It goes well with his adorable tongue "peeping" out.
Thank you! Peep is generally the charmer of the lot of them...most people can't help but fall in love with him.
The only mistake we made was naming the two kittens that look the most alike "Squeak" and "Peep" - I mix up their names all the time!

Originally Posted by mrjonah

Love the kitty belly pics! Glad you posted the disclaimed about the hamster since he looked like he was going to be a very tasty lunch!!
He was perfectly fine, thank goodness... he's not even mine - I'm babysitting him!!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I love that first picture!

Your kitties are beautiful!
Thank you!
You really should be thanking their mommy and daddy, though - they're the ones that technically made them that way!