ekk friday the 13th

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

Love it, infact I've been watching the classic horror movies Friday the 13th, I mean what better day to watch them?
same here!,lol

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I don't mind it. In fact, this Friday the 13th is kind of fun. Our office work is making it a lucky day for homeless animals in our area, and we're having a fundraiser for two local no-kill shelters. Everyone who donated at least $5 to the shelters got to wear jeans to work today and got a "lucky four-leaf clover" sticker to wear.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Nope. I don't mind it. In fact, this Friday the 13th is kind of fun. Our office work is making it a lucky day for homeless animals in our area, and we're having a fundraiser for two local no-kill shelters. Everyone who donated at least $5 to the shelters got to wear jeans to work today and got a "lucky four-leaf clover" sticker to wear.
What a great idea! You guys rock!

If I've ever had any luck on Friday the 13th, it's been good luck. I would be anti-triskadekaphobic.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not paranoid about the day itself.. what bothers me is that other people are paranoid about it. So, I am extra careful when driving.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love Fridays and 13 is my lucky number, so I kinda like it when it happens.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not superstitious, but I've not had the best day ever - an event at work meant I was on my feet all day and my joints really don't cope with that well, then when the event was over I had a couple of complicated queries to deal with, then on my way home I had a strange man expose himself and *ahem* 'wave it around' at me right near my house.
and I've just had to give Radar time out in the bathroom because he wrapped round my leg and bit my ankle

On the upside, I am being praised for the way I am dealing with the mess my predecessor made at work (trust me it is a mess), I enjoy doing that because I like problem-solving, and I have been told I'm fitting in really well, which is something of a first for me, being that I'm a bit eccentric

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its just like any ol day to me. I dont do anything out of the ordinary. Im definantly not supersticious in any way lol.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been having a good day, my parents came on their way to a wedding tommorrow, and we went to my favorite restaurant and then a wine store where I found a really good Pinot Grigio (they let you taste everything) and you can make your own wine there, you do everything but they keep watch over it and make sure it goes well. If you've ever tried to make your own wine you'll know why that's important

Now I have to go to work but only for 5 hours and I'm working with my friend, and we won't have much to do.

I do, though, need to find a clean shirt that fits the dress code for work, which isn't entirely likely right now. I'm such a laundry procrastinator.

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Although I'm not superstitious - I do always note when it's a friday the 13th. We've had a very eerie day today with pouring rain and thunder so my co-worker was having a bit of fun with it.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will always celebrate Friday the 13th from now on. My Lady came home after being gone for almost 2 weeks!