And here I thought it was an emergency!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I watched our last show, and decided to spend the last hour of the night in our computer rooms. I was already logging on, and I hear him on the phone. The next think I know, he is out the door and on the 4 wheeler heading for his mom's house (she just lives up the road). Now, there have been emergencies with the goats, with stray dogs and coyotes, so I'm kinda worried about why he ran out of the house without a word. Even the dogs were worried (or just curious) and had to be out on the porch to find out what was going on. When he came back 10 min later, I asked him what was wrong. He says...."I was out of icecream"
Here I thought something serious happened! Normally he will tell me why he is leaving, but since he didn't I thought the worst. And, here it was just because he was having a craving. And they say women are bad!! Gotta love him!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty serious craving. Maybe he's "in the family way"??? LMAO
That sounds like something my bf would do. Being out of ice cream IS an emergency to some people!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
must of been those must have things
Must of been heck of a craving too, and now I want some ice cream
No I want a hot fudge sunday...I knew I shouldnt have opened this thread

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh god, *I* am the one in this relationship with ice cream cravings... We just finished off our chocolate chip this evening. Yummy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

Pretty serious craving. Maybe he's "in the family way"??? LMAO
That sounds like something my bf would do. Being out of ice cream IS an emergency to some people!
If he is, I'll call the news myself! We would be rich!!! Oh, if only.....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good thing his mom was close and had ice cream to spare!

Imagine the horror if he had to do without...that would have been the real emergancy.