ordering vaccines online?

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to order the vaccines for my munchkins online thought Dr. Fosters and Smith. I called my vet to get s script, and they told me to call the DEA to get a " certificate of need"? how the heck do i do that? im in New York.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What exactly were you trying to order online (vaccine wise?) it is really best to leave the vaccinating up to vets, shelters, and low cost clinics. It is guranteed when done there and they can make sure the proper vaccines/etc are used. Do you know how to administer the vaccines, or what syringes to use? If not you might could do more harm than good. (not being mean, just a concerned vet tech
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i do know what syringe to use, how to administer them and so on. Jsut didnt want to pay $60 at the vets for the same exact thing i could pay $10 for, ya know?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Liza24

i do know what syringe to use, how to administer them and so on. Jsut didnt want to pay $60 at the vets for the same exact thing i could pay $10 for, ya know?
thats good
/ the only difference though is that vets offices/ shelters/ low cost facilities are usually insured if something goes wrong and can easily get in contact with the vaccine manufactures if recalls/etc happens. But as long as you have your vets ok and know what your doing thats cool.