Do I... or dont I... shopping dilemma!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is this ultra cute sweater on sale at Victorias Secret:
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...HOO&rfnbr=3528

On sale from $88 to $19.99!

The problem? Its only left in a medium.. and sometimes their clothes run small, but I'm totally in love with this sweater & wonder if it would fit in a medium...it says its an elongated fit, so its longer which is why I love it... do I take the risk & buy it?! I dont want to waste $20 if it doesnt... but then again, I can always return it... I think? I'm not sure of their return policy on clearance items.... help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Can you go to the store and try one on first? I think that's a good deal, but only if it fits!
Victorias Secret doesn't carry their clothing line in stores, thats why its a dilemma!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh sorry Kenz, I just bought it.........last one too
Oh be quiet Natalie!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go for it. I normally fit comfy in their medium's for sweaters. I find them run bigger?! If it's open neck I get small.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I would go for it. I normally fit comfy in their medium's for sweaters. I find them run bigger?! If it's open neck I get small.
I put it in my shopping bag
And its not a v-neck or anything... but I'm thinking since its elongated, that it should be long enough? Thats all I'm really worried about, I HATE shirts that are too short!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I put it in my shopping bag
And its not a v-neck or anything... but I'm thinking since its elongated, that it should be long enough? Thats all I'm really worried about, I HATE shirts that are too short!
I know what you mean. If I really like the shirt, I put a long tank underneath.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I know what you mean. If I really like the shirt, I put a long tank underneath.
I do the same thing!!

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The site has a size chart-do you know your measurements? It also says under return policy no sale is final so you can return if it doesn't fit. I say go for it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Victorias Secret doesn't carry their clothing line in stores, thats why its a dilemma!
They carry the Pink line in the VS near me...

I say buy it, and if you don't like it, it'll make a gorgeous present for someone.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

They carry the Pink line in the VS near me...

I say buy it, and if you don't like it, it'll make a gorgeous present for someone.
They carry their PINK line- but not their regular clothing line...

I BOUGHT IT
And I got this shirt for work in baby pink too:
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...VIL&rfnbr=3204

I splurged & got the 3 day shipping so it'll be here Monday!

Sometimes a girl has to do fun things like that for herself, right?! AND... John cant' complain because I got him his favorite Very Sexy for Men body wash that he likes that was on sale for $6

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

They carry their PINK line- but not their regular clothing line...

I BOUGHT IT
And I got this shirt for work in baby pink too:
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...VIL&rfnbr=3204

I splurged & got the 3 day shipping so it'll be here Monday!

Sometimes a girl has to do fun things like that for herself, right?! AND... John cant' complain because I got him his favorite Very Sexy for Men body wash that he likes that was on sale for $6
But the sweater is in the Pink line isn't it?? Anyway, that other work shirt is gorgeous as well. Nice purchases.

When I just looked at your current signature, it got me all choked up for Davidson
I've seen that sig before, and have even seen it earlier today, but the pic is just so beautiful and touching, it got me thinking about the boys, and how close they were, and it just set me off...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

But the sweater is in the Pink line isn't it?? Anyway, that other work shirt is gorgeous as well. Nice purchases.

When I just looked at your current signature, it got me all choked up for Davidson
I've seen that sig before, and have even seen it earlier today, but the pic is just so beautiful and touching, it got me thinking about the boys, and how close they were, and it just set me off...
It is.. but the nearest VS store is 45 min. from me
I just loved that button up shirt too, I thought it would be ultra cute in the baby pink

And as for the siggy... Karen did an amazing job & did exactly what I hoped it would look like. I still need to get that photo printed out in an 8x10 and framed. I recieved a gorgeous drawing of him & I have to frame that yet and plan on putting photos around it of him & Harley.. and this one of me & Harley. Kind of like a montage of Davidson in our bedroom, all in black & whites

Hug your girlies for me-k?!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny you mentioned VS - we were in the mall looking around and stopped in. I was looking for a leopard print bra/panties set (geeee wonder why???
). Well they had clearance bin on their bras/panties so I started looking in there. Found a solid tan bra (all of them were on sale for $15 no matter what the original costs). Would have been great if I found leopard panties. But couldn't find any in the bargin bin. So I put the bra back.

On way out I saw some but they wanted $16 for ONE pair of panties.....sorry but I'm not spending that much on a pair of panties. I'll keep looking. The leopard bras were like $45.

I can't see paying those prices for underware!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good job on your purchase!!

I totally missed their semi annual clearance this time. Oh well, I always wind up spending $80 or more dollars.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was shopping on Sunday at picked up 3 bras-2 on clearance and one for 40% off. They are in a fuschia, a baby blue and black, Thats pretty daring for me!!!

If you think VS stuff is expensive check out La Perla lingerie!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Good job on your purchase!!

I totally missed their semi annual clearance this time. Oh well, I always wind up spending $80 or more dollars.
This is my 2nd time around for their semi annual sale

I didn't see the things I found today the last time I was shopping online... but I only spent $70... and that was with the $17.00 S&H I splurged on to have it by next week

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww i think it's cute! you'll be happy you bought it!

hehe by the way, our VS near us is completly redoing their store and are supposed to carry some of their clothing line in it when it opens back up this fall - they origionally had it in two parts- lingera and then cosmetics....now they're adding on a 3rd part- i guess for some clothes?? i've never bought vs. clothes before- do they seem to fit well? they had some REALLY cute dresses online not too long ago i wanted.